Shoutbox

Last 5 Shouts:

Wishmitha Katupitiya

December 13, 2017, 09:09:31 am
 :)

Chamod

December 13, 2017, 08:45:07 am
Anyone here looking for a Corsair Vengeance Red 16GB DDR4 brand new kit?

Rzee

December 07, 2017, 12:17:47 am
anyone got a LGA1150 mini-itx motherboard for sale???

aaashraffaa

December 06, 2017, 07:35:41 pm
around $20 to ship it here.

truckerice

December 05, 2017, 09:17:54 pm
@aaashraffaa how much do u think it ll cost?

Show 50 latest
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 389929
  • Total Topics: 32277
  • Online Today: 162
  • Online Ever: 385
  • (November 12, 2017, 08:13:02 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 101
Total: 102

Author Topic: Redline Customer Service Complaints  (Read 10066 times)

Offline cerberus

• Uber Pwnage
    • View Profile
Re: Redline Customer Service Complaints
« Reply #75 on: March 06, 2016, 11:51:21 pm »
Next time be a sensible person and go after that prayer period like all other people do. People gotta follow their religion and you can't say "I personally don't like that" stuff for that. Be sensible. Respect their customs.

I usually direct anyone who ask for good stuff to Redline, cus I know they are good. It's not like they are perfect in every way. But if you treat them right, you will be treated good too :)
I did not not know it was closed machang, i just recently directed a guy who wanted to get a lap down to them, like i said, no offence to anyone, just be open to people

MSI GP60 2QE i7 4720HQ/12GB DDR3 1600 HyperX

Offline HeLLScrM^

• Immortal
  • HeLLScrM-dA-K1nG
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 07, 2016, 12:05:24 am »
My opinion about the store been closed on Friday for Prayer time, I personally don't like it, had a bad experience once but items held on warranty claim were soon replaced with a new set, I was annoyed at the way things were been handled. Just keep your services accessible at all times, think that will help a majority of customers and fans. Just some friendly advise, I hope :)

Opens from 10.30 to 7PM, still goes when they are closed for just 1 hour. xD

They're doing the best they can. Bought my pc from them and I'm happy that I did. (Y) There was a delay in getting my graphics card but Sabreen handled it well. Keeping me up to date and all.

After 11 months my PSU wasn't functioning. I had to wait like 3 weeks to get a replacement. Although they did give me a standby one. I come from Negombo so whenever I get a chance to go to Colombo I take my CPU with me. Just in case they had got it. Within that 3 weeks, I went to Colombo like 4-5 times. Few days after that I get call saying I can get it.

A simple call before you visited the place would go along way. :)

« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 12:10:35 am by HeLLScrM^ »
- And honey you should see me in a crown... - Jim Moriarty

Offline jude725

• Pwnage
  • -<< NoOb>>-
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 04, 2016, 12:07:46 am »
Okay an experience from my side. what I know what I faced and My impression about them..

My experience.

My 250gb seagate barracuda was dying, it was showing smart fails so I had to buy an HDD. I went through their price list, saw a good deal for a WD Blue for 8500, so decided to buy it. collected money, went to shop and asked to buy it but unfortunately, There was a guy in the counter who was staring at his monitor, said its not there - out of stock. I mentioned web site says it has - he said its not updated.

that guy was actually this one, now i know the name Sabreen - RZ

actually i was really depressed, he did not even offered me any alternative or when they will get it back, totally opposite behavior from the way he do in the forum. May be i caught him when he is in a bad mood, may be after a long years break up - I donno :\ ;)

back to the story.
and sadly I went back home, hoping to buy a Toshiba 1TB later from EGS. but I was so enthused with WD so I really wanted to get one, so After about a week I checked calling them whether they have got stocks, as the web site was still showing In stock. Surprisingly, The guy picked up the phone said its available! It was a Friday(5th dec 2014 - got it from invoice ;) ) on a time where the prayers go on, so probably a new/not-the-usual-guy was there and have said yes. (I assume) that day evening I went in and again to the shop, and again- to the face- NO! they dont have!

It was same RZ was there :(

I was soo disappointed and decided to fight back this time, I aint going back 2nd time empty handed.. I said 2 hours ago I called and a guy picked up the phone said they have it thats why i came back i brought money aswell. and there were two more guys there, one was kushan - now i know- and another fat fair guy, who happen to have picked up the phone, whose name I yet dont know - but who saved my day.

and bcoz they said and he agreed he had said yes, they discussed among themselves a bit, and issued me the HDD, the beauty WD caviar Blue 1TB, and kushan did the bill and issued it. After about month from that sale, System only started showing up in the pricelist! :) btw HDD is working so far flawlessly, being 1yr 4months old now.

and another, where I went to buy a mouse for my friend, we were looking for a logitech Hyperion fury, only having 5k at hand :D went to MC checked few other shops knowing RL sells it only for 6500k, whether we can get a cheaper deal, couldn't. barclays had it for amazingly cheaper price, but out of stock. but took my friends number so he can inform when its available. anywy at RL it was Kushan,

^ this guy, was there and he was impressive! really friendly gave lot of info about mice, gaming and mouse pads, Totally opposite the way he works at forum - trolling and everything. but unfortunately the price was bit high, had to come back home, two minded later on even-though its 6k. buy later on, -for the good of us - bad of RL, barclays called that day itself and informed that they have got the mice, it was only 4.5k. My friend bought it. I was kinda mad, of the profit margin, about 1500LKR they get ~34%. but later realized their 2years warranty compared to 6months Barclays give, would worth paying more. Also they give tech advises, real - expert advice, like Gigabyte being the top brand for mobos - which I verified from tomshardware- is very useful and not price-able.

and also "they sell what they want that what you ask" comment, I think they do, but only for the sake of the customer not them. they can easily sell high priced incompatible system as customer asks- which would give more profits for them- than suggesting whats cheaper and good. I asked price for a system with incompatible hardware, and he said it doesn't work out but for ma surprise he suggested completely different setup, (which i didn't like) but for a cheaper cost. I kinda felt their that they try to put on to me what they have than the build I was interested, but it was only for my sake - as I will spend less. but later after mentioning my specialized needs in a forum thread, he corrected all except a prob i still have doubts with - the casing.

why I pointed this because I, as anyone else, did a market check before buying - checked with EGS and not so common competitor - Nanotek in dehiwala and i got more personalized and friendlier approach, to the build. to mention specifically, Nanotek, (i donno why anyone in glk wont mention them) was very nice, when I told them my build through FB, he said "your board and processor doesn't go too well, being cooled with a hydro cooler, you want me to suggest a better solution or would like to go for what you mentioned, regardless?" and I was very much impressed and he suggested me 6600k as zero did, and some suggestions.

And also he suggested me a single stick of 16gb 3000 ddr4 or two 8gb 2666 corsair which they have for my build, but I asked whether trident Z would go wit mobo, yes it will and was kind enough to give quotation without ram. but I told Zero that i get ram from a different place, but the rest from them, he lost all his control! -_-

and about Systems Only thing, I think they give those goods for low price to get customer attraction and competitive pricing, but bundling it with another product(mobos, RAMs etc) with kinda high price margin, (of course to gain some profit,) balancing the whole deal which is good for both customer and RL. Its more like offers you have in supermarkets, if you buy This the other one is 25%less etc. simple marketing strategy which is decent and fair. The problem is in supermarkets you can buy those by individual goods paying full price, but RL u cant(of course after going there and perusing them a bit, You CAN  :D )

Final thoughts, I think RL is good, but as long as You throw flowers at them, and if you throw shit, they will throw shit back despite you being the customer and them being the seller  :yes:

<Current Rig>

Core i5 6600k oc @3.7Ghz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming Z170x Gaming 3 | G.Skill TridentZ F4-3200C16-8GTZB 8GBx2 @ 2800Mhz 14-15-15-32 |  Raidmax Cobra 120mm Hydro Cooler | Gigabyte GTX 660 GV-N660OC-2GD 2GB GDDR5 | WD Blue 1TB WD10EZEX | Seasonic G550 Gold Semi-Modular | Asus Green DVD-RW 24x SATA | Raidmax Vortex v5 with 2x CM Jet-Flo LED 120mm + Raidmax Native 120mm Fan | ViewSonic 24" VX2363Smhl IPS LED | Armageddon AK-770i Back-lit Keyboard |  Asus STRIX Mousemat | A4Tech Mouse o.O | Sony MDR-Z700 Headphones | Sennhieser PC 320 G4ME Headset |  Microlab M-200 2.1 Speaker System

<-- Hall of Fame -->
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Core 2 Quad Q8200 @ 2.4Ghz | MSI P43T-C51 | Corsair Gaming 2GBx2[CGM2X2G800] + Corsair XMS2 2GBx1[CM2X2048-6400C5] 6GB [email protected] 412Mhz x2 | Axle 210G 1GB GDDR3 | 19" Viewsonic VA903-3Series | Antec IPA-450 PSU | Asus DVD-RW 18x IDE |  Silverstone 120mm LED Blue | 5.25 Media Dashboard Front USB 3.0 Expansion Bay+ Fan controller

Axle GTX 660 GTX660-2G-D5 2GB GDDR5 >> sold to sk

|R4PT0R|

Offline aaashraffaa

• Immortal
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 04, 2016, 01:13:55 am »
pictures made it hilarious.

Final thoughts, I think RL is good, but as long as You throw flowers at them, and if you throw shit, they will throw shit back despite you being the customer and them being the seller  :yes:

Exactly what i sad.
Dell XPS 15 9560 | Logitech MX Master 2S | Galaxy S8+
I've been crazy about building PCs all my teenage life. The time has come to let that expensive habit go.
2010-2017

Offline ELE

• Uber Pwnage
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 04, 2016, 08:45:45 am »
Redline has become overconfident to attack opinions with personal attacks(not considering I could be a potential-even worse-a current customer,which I were,until seeing this arrogance lol)

It's never good when you can't criticize a vendor.Do think they're not using their reputation-earned partly from blind fanboys following  the early reviews by basically redline's own-to keep the prices bit higher than they could otherwise?Not even just a bit?

Offline Rzee

• Trained Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 04, 2016, 12:30:36 pm »
You are not alone on this. I think it has now become a habit of RLT.

See attached... Went there the next day, "NO RAM AVAILABLE".
Intel Core i7 7700K @ 4.6 GHz | Corsair Hydro Series™ H100i v2 AIO | EVGA Z170 FTW | Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 3Ghz 16GB (4x4) | EVGA Geforce GTX 1070 SC | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Patriot Spark SSD 512GB | FSP Hydro Series 600W 80+ Bronze | ASUS Xonar DGX PCI-E GX2.5 | Raidmax Sigma ATX Tower | Crossover 32SS Freedom WQHD 1440p 32" | Corsair Raptor K30 | Corsair Gaming Sabre RGB | MSI DS502 Headset | Edifier DA5000 Pro 5.1

Offline cat eye

• Pwnage
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 04, 2016, 02:52:06 pm »
it happen to me also not once twice ,and also i m far from cmb and i went to there after doing ma night shift so just imagine how hard it but they help me one of guy from technical he help me but it take too much time ,we know ur busy damn true but some times u have to care abt ur loyal customers,becoz even that kind of incidents im with u forgetting bad memories ,now i shout in shoutbox asking whether its avlble or not by ZERO its work :yes:   IM with u rld but u have to make that little mistakes ,THANK u AND HAPPY NEW YEAR
Intel Core i7 6700k /Gigabyte h170m-d3h / msi gaming 4g gtx 970 / Corsair vengence DDR4 2400MHz 8gb  / Western Digital Blue 1TB / samsung 850 evo 250gb/samsung 840 pro128gb / cooler master g650m semi modular 80+ bronze / lg blu ray writer / deluxe 879/ antec truequiet 120mm / aoc i2369vm fhd monitor / sennheiser hd429 / logitech f310 gamepad / logitech g105 gaming keyboard / Logitech G700 Gaming Mouse / logitech z506 5.1 sound system / powered by ups and belkin surge protector

Offline RZ

• Immortal
  • As above, so below. As within, so without.
    • View Profile
    • Redline Technologies
« Reply #82 on: April 05, 2016, 10:55:56 am »
Redline has become overconfident to attack opinions with personal attacks(not considering I could be a potential-even worse-a current customer,which I were,until seeing this arrogance lol)

It's never good when you can't criticize a vendor.Do think they're not using their reputation-earned partly from blind fanboys following  the early reviews by basically redline's own-to keep the prices bit higher than they could otherwise?Not even just a bit?
But our prices are currently among the lowest, if not THE lowest, in the industry. Anyone who doubts this is free to take our price list and go to Unity Plaza and compare prices.

Also just for the record, we have absolutely no problems taking constructive criticism from our customers and outsiders, which is why I instated this thread in the first place. It's so we can take note of the areas we're falling short in so we can improve.

Assuming you were one of our customers as you claim, I would like to know what exactly is it that happened for you to incessantly feel the need to bad mouth us now? I've noticed that all the posts and points you've made so far have been at best baseless and at worst completely made-up and untrue.

I'm giving you this opportunity to give us a well-thought out post outlining your problems with the company and what you propose we should be doing differently. If you do this for us with the best of intentions, I assure you we'll do everything we can to change whatever it is we may have or are doing wrong.

Awaiting a reply from you.
Intel Core i5 | 8GB DDR3 RAM | 120GB SSD | 3TB HDD | AKG Q701 Reference Headphones | SteelSeries Sensei Fnatic + Qck Mass

Offline RZ

• Immortal
    • View Profile
    • Redline Technologies
« Reply #83 on: April 05, 2016, 11:14:25 am »
Okay an experience from my side. what I know what I faced and My impression about them..

My experience.

My 250gb seagate barracuda was dying, it was showing smart fails so I had to buy an HDD. I went through their price list, saw a good deal for a WD Blue for 8500, so decided to buy it. collected money, went to shop and asked to buy it but unfortunately, There was a guy in the counter who was staring at his monitor, said its not there - out of stock. I mentioned web site says it has - he said its not updated.

that guy was actually this one, now i know the name Sabreen - RZ

actually i was really depressed, he did not even offered me any alternative or when they will get it back, totally opposite behavior from the way he do in the forum. May be i caught him when he is in a bad mood, may be after a long years break up - I donno :\ ;)

back to the story.
and sadly I went back home, hoping to buy a Toshiba 1TB later from EGS. but I was so enthused with WD so I really wanted to get one, so After about a week I checked calling them whether they have got stocks, as the web site was still showing In stock. Surprisingly, The guy picked up the phone said its available! It was a Friday(5th dec 2014 - got it from invoice ;) ) on a time where the prayers go on, so probably a new/not-the-usual-guy was there and have said yes. (I assume) that day evening I went in and again to the shop, and again- to the face- NO! they dont have!

It was same RZ was there :(

I was soo disappointed and decided to fight back this time, I aint going back 2nd time empty handed.. I said 2 hours ago I called and a guy picked up the phone said they have it thats why i came back i brought money aswell. and there were two more guys there, one was kushan - now i know- and another fat fair guy, who happen to have picked up the phone, whose name I yet dont know - but who saved my day.

and bcoz they said and he agreed he had said yes, they discussed among themselves a bit, and issued me the HDD, the beauty WD caviar Blue 1TB, and kushan did the bill and issued it. After about month from that sale, System only started showing up in the pricelist! :) btw HDD is working so far flawlessly, being 1yr 4months old now.

I'm really sorry for this, especially if I came across as inattentive. It's very unlike me and I assure you I'm usually not like that. The reason I might have declined to sell you the hard disk was perhaps because our reserve stock had been put aside to build a few remaining systems, as we generally order just enough hard disks for our machines. Again I apologize and I'm glad to hear your hard disk is working well :)

You are not alone on this. I think it has now become a habit of RLT.

See attached... Went there the next day, "NO RAM AVAILABLE".
That is really unfortunate and a clear failure in communication between our store and technical divisions on our part and for that I apologize. If you could send us your address (and if you live within Colombo city limits) we'd love to courier the RAM to you at no extra cost. Please PM me if you find this favorable.

it happen to me also not once twice ,and also i m far from cmb and i went to there after doing ma night shift so just imagine how hard it but they help me one of guy from technical he help me but it take too much time ,we know ur busy damn true but some times u have to care abt ur loyal customers,becoz even that kind of incidents im with u forgetting bad memories ,now i shout in shoutbox asking whether its avlble or not by ZERO its work :yes:   IM with u rld but u have to make that little mistakes ,THANK u AND HAPPY NEW YEAR
Thank you for the kind words and we really appreciate the feedback :) And a happy new year to you too!
Intel Core i5 | 8GB DDR3 RAM | 120GB SSD | 3TB HDD | AKG Q701 Reference Headphones | SteelSeries Sensei Fnatic + Qck Mass

Offline Rzee

• Trained Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 05, 2016, 12:20:12 pm »
That is really unfortunate and a clear failure in communication between our store and technical divisions on our part and for that I apologize. If you could send us your address (and if you live within Colombo city limits) we'd love to courier the RAM to you at no extra cost. Please PM me if you find this favorable.

No biggie bro... I had to get it sorted through other means.

from the English use, I sense Kushan replies to FB messages and he is @ MC and you guys are at Unity. That explains, but....................................

BTW, why can't you invest in a proper Inventory Management System.? Plz don't tell me it's expensive and you guys can't afford it...

P.S. Just because I posted in this thread, it doesn't mean I agree with all the bullshit said in this thread.
Intel Core i7 7700K @ 4.6 GHz | Corsair Hydro Series™ H100i v2 AIO | EVGA Z170 FTW | Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 3Ghz 16GB (4x4) | EVGA Geforce GTX 1070 SC | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Patriot Spark SSD 512GB | FSP Hydro Series 600W 80+ Bronze | ASUS Xonar DGX PCI-E GX2.5 | Raidmax Sigma ATX Tower | Crossover 32SS Freedom WQHD 1440p 32" | Corsair Raptor K30 | Corsair Gaming Sabre RGB | MSI DS502 Headset | Edifier DA5000 Pro 5.1

Offline i5hananto

• Pwnage
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 05, 2016, 12:24:54 pm »
First of all the praise.

I visited you for the first time in feb this year. The biggest difference i noticed with you and a generic unity plaza shop is that you guys know your subject well and you are passionate about it and it really shows, how the customer takes it might be a subjective thing. For me it was a mixed feeling. I was also surprised to see your prices were actually lower than the generic shop as well.

About the "Systems only thing"

i managed to buy a 6700 and some hyperx furies when i came, even tough they were systems only. so i guess its better to go and talk with them.

About the "Site not being up to date"

Please make sure that the site is up-to-date. at least twice a day, if you cant do it manually plug it in to your inventory system or something. i had to settle with the furies since the ram i wanted wasn't there and went and bought the mobo from barclays since i didn't want to waste my time coming around again.
At the very least mention when it was last updated and make sure its clearly seen.

About "How you give your opinions"

Try to figure out a way to gauge the level of knowledge of your potential customer  before offering your advice. Some of us might have better experience/knowledge about general computing/the parts we are going to buy than you.

For example i was told the 6700 was not compatible with DDR4 rams clocked higher than 2400Hz by a person at the MC shop, and that i need to buy a 6700K or a lower clocked ram.

I am a software architect by profession and has been fiddling around with computers since the 90's. When i came to your shop i had done months of research and picked the parts i wanted to go with. So when you offered "better alternatives" it was off putting for me.

Suggestions.

I usually buy stuff from the US and ship them here through friends. The reason i came to you was because it was an emergency situation and i couldn't wait for a month or two for the parts to get here.

I am sure there is a certain group of people which includes me of not being worried about warranty when buying brand new and import stuff because its cheaper.

Why not try to capture this group by offering parts without warranty for an even more discounted price?

EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Intel Core i7-6700 | Asus Z170-A | HyperX Fury 2666 2x8Gb | EVGA 550G2 | Cooler Master 431 | Logitech KB n Mouse | Samsung B2430H | XBox One S Controller

PSN:

Offline jude725

• Pwnage
  • -<< NoOb>>-
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 05, 2016, 10:06:18 pm »
I'm really sorry for this, especially if I came across as inattentive. It's very unlike me and I assure you I'm usually not like that. The reason I might have declined to sell you the hard disk was perhaps because our reserve stock had been put aside to build a few remaining systems, as we generally order just enough hard disks for our machines. Again I apologize and I'm glad to hear your hard disk is working well :)
First, glad to hear that you are not like that, Hope it was really bad times i have caught u in the mood. anyway, hope things are better now.  (Y)
about HDDs, ayyoohhh STOCK MANAGEMENT -_- RZ those electrical's dont get spoiled or wear out if you get extra units in stock.. don't you guys maintain a buffer stock? when things are about to over, so you can re-order without breaking the supply chain, so wont miss a potential faithful customer who would be visiting there for first time. as others also say, I think RL should re-structure its ordering and stocking mechanisms, seems it doesn't work out well enough atm :\
<Current Rig>

Core i5 6600k oc @3.7Ghz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming Z170x Gaming 3 | G.Skill TridentZ F4-3200C16-8GTZB 8GBx2 @ 2800Mhz 14-15-15-32 |  Raidmax Cobra 120mm Hydro Cooler | Gigabyte GTX 660 GV-N660OC-2GD 2GB GDDR5 | WD Blue 1TB WD10EZEX | Seasonic G550 Gold Semi-Modular | Asus Green DVD-RW 24x SATA | Raidmax Vortex v5 with 2x CM Jet-Flo LED 120mm + Raidmax Native 120mm Fan | ViewSonic 24" VX2363Smhl IPS LED | Armageddon AK-770i Back-lit Keyboard |  Asus STRIX Mousemat | A4Tech Mouse o.O | Sony MDR-Z700 Headphones | Sennhieser PC 320 G4ME Headset |  Microlab M-200 2.1 Speaker System

<-- Hall of Fame -->
Core 2 Quad Q8200 @ 2.4Ghz | MSI P43T-C51 | Corsair Gaming 2GBx2[CGM2X2G800] + Corsair XMS2 2GBx1[CM2X2048-6400C5] 6GB [email protected] 412Mhz x2 | Axle 210G 1GB GDDR3 | 19" Viewsonic VA903-3Series | Antec IPA-450 PSU | Asus DVD-RW 18x IDE |  Silverstone 120mm LED Blue | 5.25 Media Dashboard Front USB 3.0 Expansion Bay+ Fan controller

Axle GTX 660 GTX660-2G-D5 2GB GDDR5 >> sold to sk

|R4PT0R|

Offline GLKFCID

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 16, 2016, 02:58:04 pm »
     This is a request for a clarification rather than a complain . While it is obvious that a few (or one pretending to be many ) lunatics are trying to ruin Redline's reputation , an actual consumer might wonder what kind of proof he / she has to provide when giving a negative review on your Facebook page.

Take a look at the screenshots below. (Names are blurred for obvious reasons and I can not be the judge to decide if that person is telling the truth or not).

For the sake of this request lets pretend that above person was telling the truth.

As a company what do you expect to see as evidence ? Recorded conversations between you and the customer ? Should all your customers record their conversations between you and them when claiming warranty , hoping they can provide it as evidence if and I stress IF you screw them over. ?

Offline RZ

• Immortal
    • View Profile
    • Redline Technologies
« Reply #88 on: August 16, 2016, 03:18:08 pm »
This is a request for a clarification rather than a complain . While it is obvious that a few (or one pretending to be many ) lunatics are trying to ruin Redline's reputation , an actual consumer might wonder what kind of proof he / she has to provide when giving a negative review on your Facebook page.For the sake of this request lets pretend that above person was telling the truth.

As a company what do you expect to see as evidence ? Recorded conversations between you and the customer ? Should all your customers record their conversations between you and them when claiming warranty , hoping they can provide it as evidence if and I stress IF you screw them over. ?

What we mean by proof is proof of purchase (a Redline invoice) or proof that an item was physically handed over to us for warranty (an RMA job note). Pretty simple stuff.

This is just so we know the person is an actual customer and to help us look into and rectify what had happened.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 03:34:44 pm by RZ »

Offline Zer0

• Immortal
  • Because zero f***s given
    • View Profile
    • Do you like berries?
« Reply #89 on: August 16, 2016, 03:21:21 pm »

If the story is indeed true, it's easy enough to prove by providing the warranty documentation provided during the RMA process. Agreed that some manufacturers (like Samsung, of all brands) can take upto 6-8 weeks to sort out legitimate RMA claims. The only other RMAs that could take longer are instances where the item in question has possible physical damage that voids warranty and is being treated as a special case. Again, this information is mentioned in the warranty documentation and is easy enough to verify.
King Solomons Koththu Baas Theory: "It's absolutely can't be my food, everyone has weak stomachs. Ask the people who eat from me and get sick all the time. You would't know because you're from Colombo"