Shoutbox

Last 5 Shouts:

Chamod

Yesterday at 08:32:16 pm
NFS Payback origin code for sale.  :)

SRgamer

November 21, 2017, 07:31:19 am
i need a team to make a android game using unity. If you like to join send  a gmail to [email protected].  Also I need  to make  android app.  I have  the idea that mean basic concept to make them. So if u like  notify mee.

Julieped

November 16, 2017, 11:22:14 pm
This message is posted here using XRumer + XEvil 4.0
XEvil 4.0 is a revolutionary application that can bypass almost any anti-botnet protection.
Captcha Recognition Google (ReCaptcha-1, ReCaptcha-2), Facebook, Yandex, VKontakte, Captcha Com and over 8.4 million other types!
You read this - it

Julieped

November 16, 2017, 11:22:12 pm
XEvil 4.0 is a revolutionary application that can bypass almost any anti-botnet protection.
Captcha Recognition Google (ReCaptcha-1, ReCaptcha-2), Facebook, Yandex, VKontakte, Captcha Com and over 8.4 million other types!
You read this - it

Julieped

November 14, 2017, 04:40:17 am
You read this - it

Show 50 latest
Members
  • Total Members: 19918
  • Latest: yveta
Stats
  • Total Posts: 389416
  • Total Topics: 32147
  • Online Today: 199
  • Online Ever: 385
  • (November 12, 2017, 08:13:02 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 175
Total: 177

Author Topic: GCCL (CS:GO) Season 8 Registrations [Matches start Sept 5]  (Read 23800 times)

Offline R_L

• Death Company
  • Administrator
  • Immortal
  • Xiphos eSports
    • View Profile
    • GameLadders.LK
GCCL (CS:GO) Season 8 Registrations [Matches start Sept 5]
« on: August 06, 2015, 02:12:33 pm »
Gamer.LK is pleased to announce season 8 of the Gamer.LK Clans Counter Strike League (GCCL) tournament, the first of its kind to be played on the newer Counter Strike:Global Offensive platform.

GCCL Season 8 would be exclusively powered by Dialog and matches will be played on servers provided entirely by them. This is the first for Sri Lankan eSports and we are extremely proud to kick off the first ranked online CS:GO league in Sri Lanka with their support. Taking part in such ranked tournaments would increase a teamís rank, however failure to show up after registration might lead to penalties in rank.

GCCL Season 8 would follow Gamer.LK Ranked | CS:GO Competitive Rules, which will be posted here later. A list of the official Gamer.LK CS:GO referees and staff will also be made available before the tournament begins.

All Steam accounts used during the period of GCCL Season 8 need to be made public!

DATES
Registrations: 05 Aug - 26 Aug 2015 Extended till 03 September 2015 (midnight)
Draw: 27 Aug 2015 Released on 04 September 2015
Matches commence: 29 Aug 2015 05 September 2015

FORMAT OF PLAY
Double Elimination

RULES
TBA

GCCL IS AN ONLINE TOURNAMENT. YOU WILL NEED AN INTERNET CONNECTION AND A VALID STEAM ACCOUNT WITH COUNTER STRIKE: GLOBAL OFFENSIVE PURCHASED TO TAKE PART IN THIS TOURNAMENT. ALL MATCHES WILL BE HELD ON SRI LANKAN SERVERS HOSTED BY DIALOG.

REGISTRATIONS NOW CLOSED

« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 01:22:02 pm by R_L »

Offline EMAX

• Immortal
  • about:blank
    • View Profile
Re: GCCL (CS:GO) Season 8 Registrations [Matches start August 29]
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2015, 04:16:35 pm »
Nice work guys,GL (Y)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 04:59:47 am by EMAX »

MSI GP62M 7REX LEOPARD PRO | ZOWIE ZA12 | ASUS CERBERUS KB

Offline Br4v0

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2015, 09:49:55 am »
approved by Br4vO....  ;D  :P

Offline Ins.

• Noob
  • I love Gamer.LK :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2015, 02:02:45 pm »
Good work

Offline BL3ND

• Trained Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2015, 02:10:46 pm »
fatta (Y)

Offline ChromnZ

• Noob
  • | AlienFraggers.Net | Phoenix GaminG | Gamer.LK |
    • View Profile
    • AlienFraggers.Net
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2015, 02:23:43 pm »
Any DMG's LE's wanna join a clan? PM me.

Btw whats the map pool.
Stop talking about my 1taps bruh!

Offline R_L

• Death Company
  • Administrator
  • Immortal
  • Xiphos eSports
    • View Profile
    • GameLadders.LK
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2015, 03:24:19 pm »
Any DMG's LE's wanna join a clan? PM me.
Btw whats the map pool.

Map pool, tournament format and all the rules will be announced soon, perhaps next week.

Offline ChromnZ

• Noob
  • | AlienFraggers.Net | Phoenix GaminG | Gamer.LK |
    • View Profile
    • AlienFraggers.Net
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2015, 10:27:58 pm »
Okay thnx. :)
Stop talking about my 1taps bruh!

Offline hikka

• Trained Noob
  • Team Encore
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2015, 01:40:23 am »
 (Y)

Offline HeLLScrM^

• Immortal
  • HeLLScrM-dA-K1nG
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2015, 12:21:48 pm »
Goodluck guys! :)
- And honey you should see me in a crown... - Jim Moriarty

Offline R_L

• Death Company
  • Administrator
  • Immortal
  • Xiphos eSports
    • View Profile
    • GameLadders.LK
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2015, 12:23:06 pm »
Registrations have been extended till 12 midnight on 04 September 2015.

Offline HeLLScrM^

• Immortal
  • HeLLScrM-dA-K1nG
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2015, 12:25:22 pm »
Registrations have been extended till 12 midnight on 04 September 2015.

How many teams have been registered so far?
- And honey you should see me in a crown... - Jim Moriarty

Offline hikka

• Trained Noob
  • Team Encore
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2015, 01:59:28 pm »
How many teams have been registered so far?

Was about to ask the same question :3

Offline JuanGregor

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2017, 02:55:44 am »
We only have been performing it for 3-4 months, but were getting better plus more popular locally. Most Skype organizers require installing third party applications that record the conversation onto your desktop. Apple's i - Message service also lets users convert voice to texts. The app will be available worldwide log in skype the next few days, said Justin Uberti, principal software engineer at Google. Skype is consistently improving the Software and Products and may also must change technical features from time and energy to time as a way to comply with applicable regulations. Here are a few quick steps to prevent the folks you have no idea of from contacting yourself Skype. Skype instant messaging makes it simple to keep in touch along with your contacts and groups wherever they're. You can organize your contacts using lists then filter your contact list by using these lists.

If video is switched off when the video button they have a line through it, tap or click on the button to change it on. And how to call with skype experts to solve all problem. Skype's subscriptions are for individual don't use anything but (personal or business communications) in accordance with our Terms of Use and also this FUP ('Legitimate Use'). I tend to discover Twitter may be the place I connect more with professionals as opposed to prospective students. Click the "+" button, then select "Add visitors to this conversation" to invite other users towards the group chat. Many smart TVs now offer ethernet connections that hook directly into your internet router, but select models exactly like it are built with built-in wifi. While many users will overlap, Skype is stronger in Europe, and Facebook is stronger in North America, so a partnership will give you growth opportunities for both companies. The Skype conversation window serves as being a virtual conference. To dismiss your window, but keep this system running, go through the minimize button (the dash within the top right corner) instead.

Facebook announced it will be integrating the most popular video chat service Skype into its social network, using the rollout taking place within the next a few months. You may link towards the Skype Website from another website owned by you, provided one does so in the way that is fair and legal and doesn't damage our reputation or take advantage of it. When executed, the Unassigned Number Announcements Migration script will perform the next operations:. There are a number of issues that might stop Skype software from connecting that wont affect you signing in to Skype for Web. This will even help you identify whether your internet could be causing slow or fragmented communication. Whatever the announcement is, it have to be very significant, Dan Olds of Gabriel Consulting told Tech - News - World. The app can help to save video calls as MOV, MP4 and M4A files. Most Internet broadcasters and podcasters are (or needs to be) utilizing an auxiliary send on the mixer to deliver a mix-minus feed to Skype. If you do not want Skype to start up straight away, deselect the lamp by clicking it. My writing style and my conversational style are very different, along with the common feedback I received noisy . interviews was that I sounded like two different people between your emails as well as the video chat.

Offline JosetteHou

• Noob
    • View Profile
Charles Schwab Login
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2017, 12:54:30 pm »
Program graduates can go onto become assistant store managers and ultimately store managers. It can be a positive when the Fed stopped treating the individual like it turned out in the trauma room,_ she said. Though the just-relaunched Fidelity Go is largely similar towards the one launched last fall, a number of revelations and new details emerged. Clark re-emphasized the must break through investor confusion by educating investors - as well as legislators, regulators and the next generation of advisor talent - regarding the differentiators of independent financial advice, providing details on Schwab's latest efforts to advance that is a. And, exactly like most customer support centers, employees will come and go. The company has a 50-day moving average price of $13. Mc - Courtney Institute Managing Director Christopher Beem spoke before UPUA Wednesday night to get the support of its members. 67, with individual targets in the selection of $29 to $46. Learn a little more about these stocks by downloading their free research reports in PDF format at:.

Not all rates of interest increase in the event the Fed raises the funds rate. Wealth management refers to services and products available with the operating subsidiaries of The charles schwab login Schwab Corporation of which you'll find important differences including, but not restricted to, the type of advice and assistance provided, fees charged, as well as the rights and obligations with the parties. This robo platform directly manages anyone's brokerage and retirement accounts. Throughout the tear-jerking ceremony_officiated by Lauren's aunt with all the assistance of minister Brad Learmonth_the delicate roof_ gently lifted and swayed inside the light breeze while 180 guests held aloft white paper umbrellas festooned in silver and waved matching fans to ward over intense summer sun. Back office outsourcing giant Envestnet, for example, is making Yodlee's data analytics and aggregation offered to advisers for the fee. He returns to White London, where turned rules like a benevolent king on the world where magic and vitality are returning. Fidelity Investments also cut fees on 27 of its offerings last June. The 10-year-old, the son of Kansas lawmaker Scott Schwab, was on the 168ft-high Verruckt ride when he was killed recently. Chip Roame, managing principal of Tiburon Strategic Advisors , sees Schwab aligning product with consumer need a lot better than other big players within the marketplace.

Additional Card Members and otherwise authorized third parties, including authorized account managers, might not exactly redeem Membership Rewards points because of this reward. Its total expenses as a percentage of average client assets have fallen with a faster pace on the last decade when compared with revenue as a percentage of average client assets. With the newest fiduciary rule commencing effect next season and all the press attention given to it, it's more essential than ever to stress that advisers work inside best interest of clients, she says. For the reporting quarter, equity analysts expect the stock to supply $0. Wisdom - Tree Funds are distributed by Foreside Fund Services, LLC, in the U. The ads will serve as being a toolkit for them to do so, she says. Each of such funds is slightly less expensive than the category average. She just made maybe the boldest call coming from all: belief in the continued bull market run and confidence that the recession isn't happening soon. Johns Investment Management Company, LLC added towards the holdings in Invesco Ltd by 29. ETRADE Financial ( ETFC ), among Schwab's major competitors inside brokerage industry, beat its estimates in 3Q16.