Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 381786
  • Total Topics: 30550
  • Online Today: 165
  • Online Ever: 378
  • (December 09, 2010, 07:31:23 pm)
Users Online

Author Topic: New AMD graphics cards!  (Read 34901 times)

Offline EGS

• Immortal
  • For the Best Support Service Call EGS
    • View Profile
    • EGS Website
Re: New AMD graphics cards!
« Reply #570 on: January 07, 2017, 12:08:28 am »
Now this is y we dont feed sensitive details with young guys who think they r right. They will always be hell bent right. Its good all ways to be correct. But we r doing biz n not playing games so for us we need to evaluate them before ordering stuff.

In SL some try to control others so u may not get what u will want. Well if AMD is going to give me profits well even I will bring down. NVIDIA is not my Brother or AMD is not my Farther to support them they are brands and if we get proper contact we will bring and sell. We dont keep changing from brand to Brand or take what others bring. In SL their are 2 Brands for AMD so you guys should ask them to bring more AMD than NVIDIA, why r they getting More NVIDIA than AMD ?

Some time back we did a lot of AMD what most of you would hv thought of, we got ASUS and were selling more than NVIDIA. But once we started ZOTAC we r doing it.

So dont think NVIDIA is my brand or AMD is not my Brand. But the link we provided has very accurate data. So Truckrice since u r not in to sensitive data for u its not reputable, i cannot blame u, u r only a gamer. 
E-Globe Solutions Pvt Ltd., 87 5th Lane, Colombo 3. Tel : 0777-802534 / 4795632 / 4718517
For Branded Desktop / Laptop & EGS PC, Gaming Needs from Power Supply, Chassis, VGA cards to PC Accessories, UPS, Printers, NUC & Many More
www.eglobe.lk  www.fb.com/egs.lk

Offline ramishka

• Pwnage
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: January 07, 2017, 01:17:06 am »
Now this is y we dont feed sensitive details with young guys who think they r right. They will always be hell bent right. Its good all ways to be correct. But we r doing biz n not playing games so for us we need to evaluate them before ordering stuff.

In SL some try to control others so u may not get what u will want. Well if AMD is going to give me profits well even I will bring down. NVIDIA is not my Brother or AMD is not my Farther to support them they are brands and if we get proper contact we will bring and sell. We dont keep changing from brand to Brand or take what others bring. In SL their are 2 Brands for AMD so you guys should ask them to bring more AMD than NVIDIA, why r they getting More NVIDIA than AMD ?

Some time back we did a lot of AMD what most of you would hv thought of, we got ASUS and were selling more than NVIDIA. But once we started ZOTAC we r doing it.

So dont think NVIDIA is my brand or AMD is not my Brand. But the link we provided has very accurate data. So Truckrice since u r not in to sensitive data for u its not reputable, i cannot blame u, u r only a gamer. 

I actually purchased an ASUS Radeon HD7850 from you back in early 2013 as I remember. The card runs well to date and has aged well.

But really, every time I check, the Rx480 is always out of stock at vendors who sell it. And there is at least one variant of 1060 6GB in stock with the same vendors. What is the reason for it? Do Sri lankans favor Nvidia over AMD that much?

Offline Grim Raven

• Pwnage
  • Death is but a distant heaven
    • View Profile
    • http://www.poetfreak.com/poet/ShashendraAmalshan
« Reply #572 on: January 07, 2017, 02:16:38 am »
Yeah you speak of two vendors. But it's like those two against the rest of the world now. All the other shops, including those at unity only have nvidea. There used to be days where AMD was widely available. I bought my first entry level gpu - Ati 5570 from a shop in Unity. Is there a reason why other shops can't get hold of AMD cards ?
Core i7 2600k / Gigabyte 1060 GTX G1 Gaming 6GB / Foxconn H61MX  /  Antec HGC 520 / 8GB Gskill @ 1333 Mhz / Corsair Vengeance 1500 Gaming Headset  / Cooler Master Elite 430 / Samsung Blue Ray Combo / Coolermaster Hyper Evo 212 / F710 Wireless Gamepad - Logitech / PS 4 / PS 3 / Samsung H6400 40 Inch HD TV / Sony e4100 5.1 Home theater system

Online aaashraffaa

• Uber Pwnage
  • Cash me ousside how bow dah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: January 07, 2017, 02:30:13 am »
But really, every time I check, the Rx480 is always out of stock at vendors who sell it. And there is at least one variant of 1060 6GB in stock with the same vendors. What is the reason for it? Do Sri lankans favor Nvidia over AMD that much?

Have to agree with you on that one. I'm making my post here as a Hardware enthusiast and not a fanboy of any manufacturer.

AMD demand is high, I personally know so many people who had to wait more than a month after deciding they want to get an RX 480.
It's just the distributors in SL who are favoring Nvidia over AMD i think. As far as i know only gigabyte is bringing down radeon cards other than sapphire (They only have RX 470 & 460 BTW). They have to contribute a large amount to the market as well. Sapphire brings down a lot of cards and they sell like hot cakes so you can't blame it on them.

If my post doesn't make sense or has mistakes excuse me. I have just woken up :P will edit accordingly once my engine is up n running properly.
Intel Pentium G4560 | Sub Zero Frostbite | 8 GB Team Elite Plus RAM | MSI B150A Gaming Pro Motherboard | Sapphire Radeon RX480 W/ Blower style cooler | Corsair VS550 PSU | Corsair Force LE 120GB SSD | Seagate 1TB HDD| Corsair Carbide 400C Chassis | Steelseries Apex M500 Mechanical Keyboard with Cherry MX Blue Switches | Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum RGB Mouse | AOC 22" IPS display |
Free Overwatch/CS:GO skins- https://goo.gl/YgKVjK

Offline truckerice

• Pwnage
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: January 07, 2017, 08:54:15 am »

Like I told to zero the other day you have no idea who I am or what I'm doing. So stop with judging me based on a internet forum. (and I have no intention of revealing what I'm doing or who I am).

Sure if you don't get profits from AMD don't bring it. It's your business, but that doesn't mean you can mislead customers again and again just so you can sell stuff that you bring down to SL. This is not the first time and I know for sure this is not the last time. Just stay out of it rather than making your self an ass coz unlike old days people actually do know what's happening around the world.

Have to agree with you on that one. I'm making my post here as a Hardware enthusiast and not a fanboy of any manufacturer.

AMD demand is high, I personally know so many people who had to wait more than a month after deciding they want to get an RX 480.
It's just the distributors in SL who are favoring Nvidia over AMD i think. As far as i know only gigabyte is bringing down radeon cards other than sapphire (They only have RX 470 & 460 BTW). They have to contribute a large amount to the market as well. Sapphire brings down a lot of cards and they sell like hot cakes so you can't blame it on them.

If my post doesn't make sense or has mistakes excuse me. I have just woken up :P will edit accordingly once my engine is up n running properly.

And this, even the other day I asked zero about this but he didn't answer (on purpose or not i don't know). Not just AMD stuff other stuff as well. Everytime if I wanna buy something it's out of stock. Yes I get that the market is small in SL but do something about it rather than simply say it's out of stock.

Yeah you speak of two vendors. But it's like those two against the rest of the world now. All the other shops, including those at unity only have nvidea. There used to be days where AMD was widely available. I bought my first entry level gpu - Ati 5570 from a shop in Unity. Is there a reason why other shops can't get hold of AMD cards ?
This is because AMD was "bad" over the past few years and the profit margin may be? (Even I don't like AMD cpus) And the marketing nvidia get is too damn high. Look at this forum, how many people are here willing to buy a nvidia card without even doing proper research.

Anyway the pattern changing now it seems. All I want is the competition so as customers we win in the end.

Intel Core i7 6700K | MSI Z170 Gaming M7 | Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ | G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3000MHz | Samsung 850 Pro 250GB | 2 Western Digital Blue 1TB | SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold  | Cooler Master:Master case Pro 5 | Logitech G402 | Sennheiser HD 598SE | Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum

Offline EGS

• Immortal
    • View Profile
    • EGS Website
« Reply #575 on: January 07, 2017, 09:09:16 am »
I actually purchased an ASUS Radeon HD7850 from you back in early 2013 as I remember. The card runs well to date and has aged well.

Yes I know you got it and the card went on flames within 24 Hrs.

Why more  NVIDIA than AMD for sale in the market, you need to ask your own community n fm  your patronised IT Vendors. Well Unity does not worry what u need they sell what they have.

Like I told to zero the other day you have no idea who I am or what I'm doing. So stop with judging me based on a internet forum. (and I have no intention of revealing what I'm doing or who I am).

Sure if you don't get profits from AMD don't bring it. It's your business, but that doesn't mean you can mislead customers again and again just so you can sell stuff that you bring down to SL. This is not the first time and I know for sure this is not the last time. Just stay out of it rather than making your self an ass coz unlike old days people actually do know what's happening around the world.

I dont care too hoots who u r, u can take a horse to the pond but cannot make it drink. It will drink only when it wants. So u r one of them. U may know too well of AMD, since u may be the designer for AMD but for me we only do research. So simply dont drag this if u dont like it, just keep to you, since any one who wants to know can read n understand since they too hv their top working.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 10:00:57 am by xearonsklavesky »
E-Globe Solutions Pvt Ltd., 87 5th Lane, Colombo 3. Tel : 0777-802534 / 4795632 / 4718517
For Branded Desktop / Laptop & EGS PC, Gaming Needs from Power Supply, Chassis, VGA cards to PC Accessories, UPS, Printers, NUC & Many More

Offline Zer0

• Moderator Team
  • Immortal
  • Because zero f***s given
    • View Profile
    • Do you like berries?
« Reply #576 on: January 07, 2017, 09:40:57 am »
This is the internet. That can be arranged ;)

And this, even the other day I asked zero about this but he didn't answer (on purpose or not i don't know). Not just AMD stuff other stuff as well. Everytime if I wanna buy something it's out of stock. Yes I get that the market is small in SL but do something about it rather than simply say it's out of stock.
I probably missed your question. AMD products are unavailable due to limited supply. The global market is doing so well that we generally have to sit around for scraps because 2000-card weekly orders from Amazon get preference over the paltry 50-card monthly orders from Sri Lanka.

For some other items (like niche coolers, cases, peripherals etc) the only option is charging an exorbitant price for the cost and effort involved in getting down a product that has limited availability and is not in demand.

Unfortunately yes. You'll be surprised at the number of people who come looking for a 'GTX 4GB' graphics card who will not consider AMD simply because someone told them Nvidia is better. I generally take a few minutes to discuss and understand the thought process of these kinds of customers. 99% of the time, these are people who have formed an opinion based on feedback from someone who has never used an AMD card, while having never used an AMD card themselves either. A knowledgeable vendor IMO should atleast set the record straight and offer options, but unfortunately for consumers,  some of those once knowledgeable vendors have now chosen to profit off customer ignorance.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 09:42:51 am by Zer0 »
King Solomons Koththu Baas Theory: "It's absolutely can't be my food, everyone has weak stomachs. Ask the people who eat from me and get sick all the time. You would't know because you're from Colombo"

Offline truckerice

• Pwnage
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: January 07, 2017, 11:34:03 am »
This is the internet. That can be arranged ;)

It ll be hard but yes it's a possibility. Then again what's so special about me to go that length just to know who I am lol (you know I'm joking)

I probably missed your question. AMD products are unavailable due to limited supply. The global market is doing so well that we generally have to sit around for scraps because 2000-card weekly orders from Amazon get preference over the paltry 50-card monthly orders from Sri Lanka.

For some other items (like niche coolers, cases, peripherals etc) the only option is charging an exorbitant price for the cost and effort involved in getting down a product that has limited availability and is not in demand.

Thank you. Understandable

Unfortunately yes. You'll be surprised at the number of people who come looking for a 'GTX 4GB' graphics card who will not consider AMD simply because someone told them Nvidia is better. I generally take a few minutes to discuss and understand the thought process of these kinds of customers. 99% of the time, these are people who have formed an opinion based on feedback from someone who has never used an AMD card, while having never used an AMD card themselves either. A knowledgeable vendor IMO should atleast set the record straight and offer options, but unfortunately for consumers,  some of those once knowledgeable vendors have now chosen to profit off customer ignorance.

This. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Intel Core i7 6700K | MSI Z170 Gaming M7 | Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ | G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3000MHz | Samsung 850 Pro 250GB | 2 Western Digital Blue 1TB | SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold  | Cooler Master:Master case Pro 5 | Logitech G402 | Sennheiser HD 598SE | Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum

Offline truckerice

• Pwnage
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: January 07, 2017, 11:40:49 am »

I dont care too hoots who u r, u can take a horse to the pond but cannot make it drink. It will drink only when it wants. So u r one of them. U may know too well of AMD, since u may be the designer for AMD but for me we only do research. So simply dont drag this if u dont like it, just keep to you, since any one who wants to know can read n understand since they too hv their top working.

You are the one who judged me based on what I said on a internet forum and here you are saying you don't care about me. Do you hear yourself?

Research? What research? That article is not research. Like I said try visiting a reputable site next time.

Don't drag what? Keep it with me? What? So you are asking me not to express my point of view on a internet forum but you can mislead people all u want? Dude please.

Offline ramishka

• Pwnage
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: January 07, 2017, 11:21:12 pm »
Yes I know you got it and the card went on flames within 24 Hrs.

I'm sorry I don't get what you mean by this. I didnt mention that in a sarcastic manner. I actually do have the 4+ year old card I brought from you plugged into my secondary desktop right now as we speak. You must have mistook me for someone else.

Offline EGS

• Immortal
    • View Profile
    • EGS Website
« Reply #580 on: January 08, 2017, 09:52:48 am »
I'm sorry I don't get what you mean by this. I didnt mention that in a sarcastic manner. I actually do have the 4+ year old card I brought from you plugged into my secondary desktop right now as we speak. You must have mistook me for someone else.

Oh i am sorry i thought it was you who had got the card and it went in flames the following day. Which he got replaced after 2 Weeks since it took place during the new year in China.

Offline cat eye

• Pwnage
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: January 08, 2017, 09:04:16 pm »
nvidia or amd even mcdonalds or kfc i m going to buy best vga thats it, nowadays amd rise they showing there colors that will lead nvidia  to make competitive gpu thats what we want i have a nvidia yes but my next  upgrade will be with amd but lets see ,u never knows ;D ;D
Intel Core i7 6700k /Gigabyte h170m-d3h / msi gaming 4g gtx 970 / Corsair vengence DDR4 2400MHz 8gb  / Western Digital Blue 1TB / samsung 850 evo 250gb/samsung 840 pro128gb / cooler master g650m semi modular 80+ bronze / lg blu ray writer / deluxe 879/ antec truequiet 120mm / aoc i2369vm fhd monitor / sennheiser hd429 / logitech f310 gamepad / logitech g105 gaming keyboard / Logitech G700 Gaming Mouse / logitech z506 5.1 sound system / powered by ups and belkin surge protector

Offline truckerice

• Pwnage
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: January 08, 2017, 09:18:52 pm »