Shoutbox

Last 5 Shouts:

SRgamer

Yesterday at 07:31:19 am
i need a team to make a android game using unity. If you like to join send  a gmail to [email protected].  Also I need  to make  android app.  I have  the idea that mean basic concept to make them. So if u like  notify mee.

Julieped

November 16, 2017, 11:22:14 pm
This message is posted here using XRumer + XEvil 4.0
XEvil 4.0 is a revolutionary application that can bypass almost any anti-botnet protection.
Captcha Recognition Google (ReCaptcha-1, ReCaptcha-2), Facebook, Yandex, VKontakte, Captcha Com and over 8.4 million other types!
You read this - it

Julieped

November 16, 2017, 11:22:12 pm
XEvil 4.0 is a revolutionary application that can bypass almost any anti-botnet protection.
Captcha Recognition Google (ReCaptcha-1, ReCaptcha-2), Facebook, Yandex, VKontakte, Captcha Com and over 8.4 million other types!
You read this - it

Julieped

November 14, 2017, 04:40:17 am
You read this - it

Julieped

November 14, 2017, 04:40:14 am
You read this - it

Show 50 latest
Members
  • Total Members: 19912
  • Latest: A27
Stats
  • Total Posts: 389408
  • Total Topics: 32145
  • Online Today: 200
  • Online Ever: 385
  • (November 12, 2017, 08:13:02 pm)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 80
Total: 83

Author Topic: Does anyone have the local files for ESO  (Read 1296 times)

Offline bignickdigger

• Trained Noob
  • I love Gamer.LK :)
    • View Profile
Does anyone have the local files for ESO
« on: April 23, 2015, 03:46:08 pm »
Hi guys,
Wondering if anyone has the local files for Elder Scrolls online. I'm willing to pay a reasonable amount.
Thanks in advance  :)

Offline Zer0

• Moderator Team
  • Immortal
  • Because zero f***s given
    • View Profile
    • Do you like berries?
Re: Does anyone have the local files for ESO
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2015, 10:05:52 pm »
I want the files too.
King Solomons Koththu Baas Theory: "It's absolutely can't be my food, everyone has weak stomachs. Ask the people who eat from me and get sick all the time. You would't know because you're from Colombo"

Offline bignickdigger

• Trained Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2015, 12:18:17 am »
still looking for files if anyone has them, willing to pay a reasonable amount.

Offline adema1234

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2015, 11:04:39 am »
i have the files. total size is around 50GB with orsinium patch

Offline Beaver

• Trained Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2016, 10:02:30 pm »
My client size is 44.9 GB(I have the EU client if that makes a difference). But I'm not sure whether it will work out of the box if you copy it as the launcher seems to be pretty unstable - I had to re download it twice due to the infamous patch manifest error.

~ Those who play it, which region are you guys on? Please let me know your account handles(@Sinhalis here) if that's fine, I'll add you guys :)
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 10:06:13 pm by Beaver »

Offline bignickdigger

• Trained Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2016, 12:50:48 am »
My client size is 44.9 GB(I have the EU client if that makes a difference). But I'm not sure whether it will work out of the box if you copy it as the launcher seems to be pretty unstable - I had to re download it twice due to the infamous patch manifest error.

~ Those who play it, which region are you guys on? Please let me know your account handles(@Sinhalis here) if that's fine, I'll add you guys :)

Hm I bought the game when I was in Canada and played over there. wonder if the EU files would work with my account or what?

Offline Beaver

• Trained Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2016, 08:44:33 am »
Hm I bought the game when I was in Canada and played over there. wonder if the EU files would work with my account or what?
Yes you can switch between EU and US mega server regardless of your account region. But in order to connect to each of them you need it's separate game client.

Offline skayzer

• Noob
  • Tyria to New Eden and all realities in between
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2017, 04:42:11 pm »
I have the files for NA Client if any one is still interested.
Join me in New Eden http://bit.ly/XVMzRy or if you rather the plains of Tyria, seek me out in Dragonbrand. Also gallivanting across Tamriel at the moment.