Shoutbox

Last 5 Shouts:

Julieped

November 16, 2017, 11:22:14 pm
This message is posted here using XRumer + XEvil 4.0
XEvil 4.0 is a revolutionary application that can bypass almost any anti-botnet protection.
Captcha Recognition Google (ReCaptcha-1, ReCaptcha-2), Facebook, Yandex, VKontakte, Captcha Com and over 8.4 million other types!
You read this - it

Julieped

November 16, 2017, 11:22:12 pm
XEvil 4.0 is a revolutionary application that can bypass almost any anti-botnet protection.
Captcha Recognition Google (ReCaptcha-1, ReCaptcha-2), Facebook, Yandex, VKontakte, Captcha Com and over 8.4 million other types!
You read this - it

Julieped

November 14, 2017, 04:40:17 am
You read this - it

Julieped

November 14, 2017, 04:40:14 am
You read this - it

zaryamain

November 13, 2017, 03:39:10 pm
selling my brand new 2tb portable hdd for 10k :)

Show 50 latest
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 389369
  • Total Topics: 32136
  • Online Today: 355
  • Online Ever: 385
  • (November 12, 2017, 08:13:02 pm)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 215
Total: 218

Author Topic: Redline Technologies - Vacancies  (Read 9448 times)

Offline aaashraffaa

• Immortal
    • View Profile
Re: Redline Technologies - Vacancies
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2016, 12:38:37 am »
Do you take interns? I really want to work with someone like RL but still a minor :/.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. i asked the same question on fb.
Dell XPS 15 9560 | Logitech MX Master 2S | Galaxy S8+
I've been crazy about building PCs all my teenage life. The time has come to let that expensive habit go.
2010-2017

Offline Silva

• Uber Pwnage
  • Well, you got to have an opinion!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2016, 05:03:25 pm »
atleast i could touch a 1080 in my miserable life  :D :D :P
Core i5 2310 | Gigabyte GA-H61M-S2PV | 2x4GB ADATA | EVGA 760 SC 4GB | 1TB Toshiba | 21.5" Philips | In Win commander 3 600W | Cooler-master K380 | Logitech G100S combo

Offline Zer0

• Moderator Team
  • Immortal
  • Because zero f***s given
    • View Profile
    • Do you like berries?
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2017, 11:20:37 am »

Do you have what it takes to become part of the Redline team? Do you have a love for bleeding edge tech and over-the-top monster computer hardware? Well then we believe your dream jobs just opened up!

We’re looking to expand our staff to better serve customer needs. We are on the look out for technical executives to fill the following roles in our service centre, soon to be expanded to a brand new location.

System Assembly Division
– Assembly, installation and testing of new systems

Service Division
– Attending to in-house and on-site customer service requests
– Ability to ride a bike would be an additional bonus

Requirements:
– Experience in sytem building and troubleshooting
– Must be patient and by nature pay very close attention to detail
– An eye for perfection
– Ability to think on your feet and provide solutions

We are also on the lookout for part time interns to fulfil various roles - including but not limited to system assembly, sales, troubleshooting, marketing and administration duties. This is a paid position with no prior experience needed.

Remuneration will be adjusted according to your experience and qualifications. You will also reap benefits from many other on-site perks such as employee discounts on products (!), the chance to work with the very best and latest computer hardware on a daily basis, gain valuable experience with one of the fastest growing companies in the industry and not to mention have a ton of fun in the process. After all is said and done, we promote professionalism and excellence at Redline but we also like to keep our environment fun and friendly, so that both our employees and our customers feel at home.

Please forward your CV to [email protected]. Feel free to call 0112505181 for more details.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
King Solomons Koththu Baas Theory: "It's absolutely can't be my food, everyone has weak stomachs. Ask the people who eat from me and get sick all the time. You would't know because you're from Colombo"

Offline Deathfromabove

• Immortal
  • Xiphos eSports
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2017, 02:00:34 pm »
@Zero What are the working requirements for interns?

Offline Zer0

• Moderator Team
  • Immortal
    • View Profile
    • Do you like berries?
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2017, 06:16:02 pm »
@Zero What are the working requirements for interns?
Common sense, and the ability to work atleast 30 hours a week. That's about it.
King Solomons Koththu Baas Theory: "It's absolutely can't be my food, everyone has weak stomachs. Ask the people who eat from me and get sick all the time. You would't know because you're from Colombo"

Offline king solomon

• Immortal
  • I'm not An Accountant, So Money is irrelevent
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2017, 09:13:49 pm »
if can give me 100K for a month, i can manage your whole tech department.  except laptop repairs..oh and i'll take customers side even if u pay 100k for me, u ill have to give warranties for rusted items if i'm there... :P

i been to your technical department multiple times, sorry to they most of them are blind as day time bats. hehe,, i will not say why.  ;D

« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 09:25:21 pm by king solomon »
"vengence" - The White Knight trying to Clean Me, PM me ThIS........ https://ibb.co/h3BMnv

Offline Zer0

• Moderator Team
  • Immortal
    • View Profile
    • Do you like berries?
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2017, 09:35:03 pm »
if can give me 100K for a month, i can manage your whole tech department.  except laptop repairs..oh and i'll take customers side even if u pay 100k for me, u ill have to give warranties for rusted items if i'm there... :P

i been to your technical department multiple times, sorry to they most of them are blind as day time bats. hehe,, i will not say why.  ;D
Sorry, we are looking for people with more than 2 brain cells.

Offline king solomon

• Immortal
  • I'm not An Accountant, So Money is irrelevent
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2017, 10:10:01 pm »
no ur looking for cheap undependable persons... who just can throw away.. i've seen lot of ppl in Colombo it who works for years in the same place. but not in yours.. WHY???

"vengence" - The White Knight trying to Clean Me, PM me ThIS........ https://ibb.co/h3BMnv

Offline Zer0

• Moderator Team
  • Immortal
    • View Profile
    • Do you like berries?
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2017, 10:33:47 pm »
no ur looking for cheap undependable persons... who just can throw away..
If we were, you still wouldn't get hired.

i've seen lot of ppl in Colombo it who works for years in the same place. but not in yours.. WHY???
Maybe because we hire intelligent employees who move onto better positions after a while. We encourage people following a career path instead of simply working to make a living.