Shoutbox

Last 5 Shouts:

SRgamer

Yesterday at 07:31:19 am
i need a team to make a android game using unity. If you like to join send  a gmail to [email protected].  Also I need  to make  android app.  I have  the idea that mean basic concept to make them. So if u like  notify mee.

Julieped

November 16, 2017, 11:22:14 pm
This message is posted here using XRumer + XEvil 4.0
XEvil 4.0 is a revolutionary application that can bypass almost any anti-botnet protection.
Captcha Recognition Google (ReCaptcha-1, ReCaptcha-2), Facebook, Yandex, VKontakte, Captcha Com and over 8.4 million other types!
You read this - it

Julieped

November 16, 2017, 11:22:12 pm
XEvil 4.0 is a revolutionary application that can bypass almost any anti-botnet protection.
Captcha Recognition Google (ReCaptcha-1, ReCaptcha-2), Facebook, Yandex, VKontakte, Captcha Com and over 8.4 million other types!
You read this - it

Julieped

November 14, 2017, 04:40:17 am
You read this - it

Julieped

November 14, 2017, 04:40:14 am
You read this - it

Show 50 latest
Members
  • Total Members: 19912
  • Latest: A27
Stats
  • Total Posts: 389408
  • Total Topics: 32145
  • Online Today: 200
  • Online Ever: 385
  • (November 12, 2017, 08:13:02 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 70
Total: 71

Author Topic: PS3 VS XBOX360  (Read 68746 times)

Offline Onca

• kthx. [FD]
  • Global Moderator
  • Immortal
  • 0_o
    • View Profile
Re: PS3 VS XBOX360
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2007, 10:10:11 am »
f*** u..I have money.. I buy PS3... lol get a job..get a PS3 n we shall see wht u (ONCA) say...
BUHAHAHAHAHHAH...

Firstly that review was only based on the cost, also the 360 does ship with a headset and a free xbox live subscription. Munky that post ironically made me think so much less of you :/ .
Anyway if you are that enthusiastic about showing off your fanboiness I'd suggest you take part in the Xfire debate:
here

Offline Munky

• Death Company
  • Uber Pwnage
  • Pr1M4T3
    • View Profile
    • www.munkycage.blogspot.com
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2007, 08:04:53 pm »
I dont need to show off anything..I don't really care what u think..I was merely mentioning that the price is wht everyone is complaining about...if both were the same price..everyone would definetely go for PS3...duhh wit its future potential .....(since Blu ray is not just another video disc..it is the future of Movies.. If u wanna be cryin to mummy that all the other kids have blu ray n U have only DVD..:(:(:( ,,,so u have to watch movies in half the quality...)

Im sure u r one of those guys who goes to a DVD store just when a camera copy of a movie is out,, and watches it (wit 300 odd ppl laughing and talking along with such brilliant audio!!! ).. btw..its impossible for me to think less of u...cos ur the lowest it gets... warding urself in the enemie base...are u stupid or jus plain retarded?

Offline Onca

• kthx. [FD]
  • Global Moderator
  • Immortal
  • 0_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2007, 08:17:47 pm »
I dont need to show off anything..I don't really care what u think..I was merely mentioning that the price is wht everyone is complaining about...if both were the same price..everyone would definetely go for PS3...duhh wit its future potential .....(since Blu ray is not just another video disc..it is the future of Movies.. If u wanna be cryin to mummy that all the other kids have blu ray n U have only DVD..:(:(:( ,,,so u have to watch movies in half the quality...)

Im sure u r one of those guys who goes to a DVD store just when a camera copy of a movie is out,, and watches it (wit 300 odd ppl laughing and talking along with such brilliant audio!!! ).. btw..its impossible for me to think less of u...cos ur the lowest it gets... warding urself in the enemie base...are u stupid or jus plain retarded?
Ok dude I didnt want to start a flame war and that was when I started playing and done just for the fun of it. Im sorry if you sry to mummy for the slightest thing but movies are fine as they are. This topic is Xbox vs PS3 not munky vs toppredator and what right do you have to call me a retard, someone youve never met before in real life :/

Offline riptide

• KTHX
  • Administrator
  • Pwnage
  • Real men play RTS.
    • View Profile
    • gamer.lk
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2007, 09:09:03 pm »
Let's keep things clean, people. Locking this thread temporarily, please only post again if you are going to contribute to the discussion. Personal insults are best transferred via PM/IM. Thanks, and have a nice day.

Edit : Topic unlocked.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 09:50:35 pm by riptide »
Please read the Forum RMF.

Offline Onca

• kthx. [FD]
  • Global Moderator
  • Immortal
  • 0_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2007, 02:58:18 pm »
ok why not make this more interesting, look at the console sales, today it seems like the 360 is more preferred:(Wii sales added for reference)

(source: nexgenwars.com)
Edit: my mistake added two ps3 counters.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 08:25:15 pm by toppredator »

Offline Nesferatu

• Pwnage
  • Under an Azure Sky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2007, 05:40:01 pm »
Err... Don't think that helps much, cos we're talking about  the 360 being out for a YEAR and a HALF and the ps3 only being out for 5 to 6 MONTHS at most... so... ;)

Offline sLam

• Trained Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2007, 05:55:27 pm »
imo the wii owns both the ps3 and the 360. its simply a unique gaming experiece. the ps3 tho has some real nice stats for that price...some thing most of u have not mentioned is the blu-ray compatibility of the ps3..which over here is a pretty big thing. also the ps3 is like 450 dollars more than a 360(ps3 going at 999 and xbox at around 550) but..the ps3 goes down to a shocking 650 dollars once u trade in ur old ps2 and 10 or 20 games which i believe all ps2 users can do..

Offline sLam

• Trained Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2007, 06:01:56 pm »
sry for the double pst but dont rush 2 buy a ps3...they r bound 2 release a spec-ed up version (much like the ps1 after the original ps) very soon. the current ps3 has some problems when it comes 2 playing some ps2 games. be patient kids...:P

Offline Onca

• kthx. [FD]
  • Global Moderator
  • Immortal
  • 0_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2007, 07:44:32 pm »
Which is pretty much the same advantage PS2 had right :P (@Nesferatu)
hmm the PS2 also had a problem :/ kinda retarded, imagine you spend sooo much of money on a console and about a year has gone by and you find out they have replaced it already :/ . for the record I dont hate the PS3 or PS2 I loved it earlier but I realised that the PS2 was this overrated piece of hardware that wasnt meant to last. I still find the N64 above it in terms of durability(even tho' you could only play it for 30 mins and let it cool). Im pretty shure the PS3 is gonna be like that as well. But I must give kudos to sony for still caring about old PS2 gamers by making games for the PS2 for another year or so ( something microsoft isnt doing) but then again the games are determined by the games manufatureres :/

Offline Nesferatu

• Pwnage
  • Under an Azure Sky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2007, 07:58:46 pm »
Which is pretty much the same advantage PS2 had right :P (@Nesferatu)

Correct me if i'm wrong but I think PS2 sales always outdid the xbox sales 8) 8) ( check this i'm not sure I rememeber hearing something like that.)

Well, true the PS2 was always outmuscled by the xbox, and it didn't last performance wise but this time, it may be the otherway around and (to cool this debate down) we'll Just have TO WAIT AND SEE ;)

imagine you spend sooo much of money on a console and about a year has gone by and you find out they have replaced it already :/

On this note..... anyone hear about the XBOX 360 ELITE ????     
same thing but with a 120 GB hard drive and HD support.  ( aka twice the hard drive space of the PS3 and on par, HD wise)
I heard some xbox owners felt cheated that mirosoft waited this long to reveal it.
and yes... it costs more that the 360, about 20-30% more :o

Offline Munky

• Death Company
  • Uber Pwnage
  • Pr1M4T3
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2007, 08:06:01 pm »
sales affected by the early release definetely... yea thats y u shud wait a bit atleast a year...untill u buy it... I bought my PS2 6 months after release.. for 16k in Aussie.. but if ur talkin abt later version such as the slim version... that had a big flaw in the fact that it had no stamina when compared to the bigger version + no expansion bay for external hardrive and so on.. so basically the wait is for the drop in price and maybe a bit of updated software... but thats it... if u can wait then its the best deal u can get... I agree with that woman's post about the future potential and thinking in the long run... the PS3 definetely has more future potential.

Offline Onca

• kthx. [FD]
  • Global Moderator
  • Immortal
  • 0_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2007, 08:26:00 pm »
Correct me if i'm wrong but I think PS2 sales always outdid the xbox sales 8) 8) ( check this i'm not sure I rememeber hearing something like that.)

Well, true the PS2 was always outmuscled by the xbox, and it didn't last performance wise but this time, it may be the otherway around and (to cool this debate down) we'll Just have TO WAIT AND SEE ;)

On this note..... anyone hear about the XBOX 360 ELITE ????    
same thing but with a 120 GB hard drive and HD support.  ( aka twice the hard drive space of the PS3 and on par, HD wise)
I heard some xbox owners felt cheated that mirosoft waited this long to reveal it.
and yes... it costs more that the 360, about 20-30% more :o
Well the Xbox already has a removable hard drive so they can just buy another hard drive(the elite must be more expensive). The elite doesnt make the old Xbox owners have to buy it since it simply ads more HD space remember the PS2 adding DVD games later on?
Anyway how come the wii beats the PS3? If the wii can come that close to the 360 why cant the PS3?

Offline Munky

• Death Company
  • Uber Pwnage
  • Pr1M4T3
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2007, 08:27:26 pm »
btw true the wii is a good looking machine..but check this post out...
http://www.1up.com/do/feature?cId=3155235

well its like cars...U know a lexus will be nice... but its not like buying a BMW... more power..and performance..

Peace

Offline Nesferatu

• Pwnage
  • Under an Azure Sky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2007, 08:00:20 am »
Anyway how come the wii beats the PS3? If the wii can come that close to the 360 why cant the PS3?

True,  maybe its a combination of   1. the Wii had a head start of about 2-3months
                                                   2. the Wii's  oodles cheaper
                                                   3. Lots of people were probably eager to try out the innovation the Wii brings to gaming.

Oh well  ;)

Yeah Xbox owners could just buy another hard drive..  but not HD support  :D

Offline kaynine

• n00b Alliance
  • Moderator Team
  • Immortal
  • Too Fast Too Furious
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2007, 11:03:33 am »
My choice is XBOX cuz the price..! Im not a big rich dude.
It perfectly fits my price. Yo ppl can i ask a q? 360 and 360 elite are dif prices? any big dif?
I need only games, not to watch dvd or blue ray or something... just to play games on console that i buy and
have some fun... My idea is game consoles r made to play games, 360 value 4 its price isnt it??
I think 360 is better. I've seen great games 4 it.
So i made my choice here!!! Peace yall......!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 11:05:18 am by kaynine »

PM me - Forum rules - Need help? - Respect fellow gamers