Shoutbox

Last 5 Shouts:

NilFBosh

Today at 05:01:30 pm
Hey guys, this might be bit of a random question. So apparently Ralph Lauren polos are imported from Sri Lanka and I was wondering whether they sold any here, even the ones with small factory defects.

Chamod

November 22, 2017, 08:32:16 pm
NFS Payback origin code for sale.  :)

SRgamer

November 21, 2017, 07:31:19 am
i need a team to make a android game using unity. If you like to join send  a gmail to [email protected].  Also I need  to make  android app.  I have  the idea that mean basic concept to make them. So if u like  notify mee.

Julieped

November 16, 2017, 11:22:14 pm
This message is posted here using XRumer + XEvil 4.0
XEvil 4.0 is a revolutionary application that can bypass almost any anti-botnet protection.
Captcha Recognition Google (ReCaptcha-1, ReCaptcha-2), Facebook, Yandex, VKontakte, Captcha Com and over 8.4 million other types!
You read this - it

Julieped

November 16, 2017, 11:22:12 pm
This message is posted here using XRumer + XEvil 4.0
XEvil 4.0 is a revolutionary application that can bypass almost any anti-botnet protection.
Captcha Recognition Google (ReCaptcha-1, ReCaptcha-2), Facebook, Yandex, VKontakte, Captcha Com and over 8.4 million other types!
You read this - it

Show 50 latest
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 389447
  • Total Topics: 32153
  • Online Today: 206
  • Online Ever: 385
  • (November 12, 2017, 08:13:02 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 150
Total: 151

Author Topic: Play Battlefield with less cdkey problems.  (Read 6011 times)

Offline kaynine

• n00b Alliance
  • Moderator Team
  • Immortal
  • Too Fast Too Furious
    • View Profile
Play Battlefield with less cdkey problems.
« on: April 09, 2007, 08:12:13 pm »
I finally finished my expedition to play battlefield2 with less cdkey probs. I can give u instructions. I cant guarantee 100% this gonna work. Just try.

1. Register an account for battlefield2. ( after the installation it will ask you to register automatically)
2. Download the battlefield2 if you want and get a cdkey.
3. Download the qtracker here http://www.qtracker.com/
4. Install it and follow these steps...
Configure Qtracker and BF2 by left clicking on "View" --> "Settings" --> "Games" --> "Auto-login" --> double left click "Battlefield 2" --> "Enable Auto-Login" = "True" --> "Account Name" = "<YOUR FREAKING ACC. NAME>" --> "Password" = "<YOUR FREAKING PASSWORD>" --> "Apply" --> "OK"..
5. Download "battlefield_2_servers.txt" from http://www.epcgaming.com/epcgaming_v2/txt_download.php?gameid=9 and save it to your desktop.
6. Right click "Battlefield 2" in the left pane and select "New" --> "Folder" and name it "Private Servers" or something like that.
7. Import the private servers into Qtracker by right clicking the "Private Servers" folder --> "Import servers into this folder" and browse to the private server .txt file(s) that you saved to your desktop.
8. Right click "Private Servers" --> "Refresh "Private Servers".
9. When you find a server you wanna join, right click it --> "Connect" --> "Now".
10. Sometime a cdkey error may appear. Then try to log different servers. If no servers worked its just bad luck!

Note: I dont get the exact version. But i found one up right corner "1.0.2442.0". I don't know this is the version but i think.

All thanx to EPCGAMING.com
Man I owe this site a lot for giving me this chance... So BIG thanx to GAMER LK... LONG LIVE SRI LANKA!!!!!

I played tonight 09/04/2007 Just like buttercup.. No laggs, no kicks, just have to spend your moments with mind full of killing!!!!!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 11:27:06 pm by kaynine »

PM me - Forum rules - Need help? - Respect fellow gamers

Offline Rav

• KTHX!
  • Administrator
  • Immortal
  • Gamer.LK
    • View Profile
Re: Play Battlefield with less cdkey problems.
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 10:13:31 pm »
Sounds good. I don't have Battlefield 2 though :( Will definitely send people who play BF2 to this thread. Thanks :)

Offline kaynine

• n00b Alliance
  • Moderator Team
  • Immortal
  • Too Fast Too Furious
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2007, 11:30:45 pm »
Rav man you better get this one and give a try.... It's worth trying dude, just NASTY PLAY...

The best i ever played..

Still no way to play BF2142. I'll try to find one.. For our ppl, for GAMER LK ppl

Thanx RAV, for all the replies and support!!!

Offline ad33sh

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2007, 10:01:47 am »
Any update issues of BF2 involved? Also, thanks in advance...

Offline kaynine

• n00b Alliance
  • Moderator Team
  • Immortal
  • Too Fast Too Furious
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2007, 08:13:41 pm »
You mean updates for the game????
I didnt apply any updates just played.....

Offline ad33sh

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2007, 08:37:24 pm »
Wierd... All the servers are 1.41 patched... how did you manage to find non patched servers ??
I would really appreciate knowing how to do this !! :)
i have another reason what you outlined won't work : Qtracker can't auto join of BF2 before 1.41 or 1.4 is installed ; Auto join just doesn't work... ?? i'm dying to know how to make it work, though...
thriple post merged into one, kthxtoppredator
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 11:44:46 pm by toppredator »

Offline kaynine

• n00b Alliance
  • Moderator Team
  • Immortal
  • Too Fast Too Furious
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2007, 10:00:24 pm »
I never used patches it just worked, still working ( i got the cd from a store). I think i given the the version above ( i think thats it). Just installed and done the steps. Just pick the server "wstream" is im mostly playing.... right click it then connect-> now. Then im automatically going to the game. Then login with my EA account and play ( "hu-bei" is im mostly playing in the game).

Did u do the exact steps that i given???
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 10:05:08 pm by kaynine »

Offline ad33sh

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2007, 08:11:38 am »
More or less, yeah... Almost all the private servers were patched. :) Still, thanks for your help. I will follow your instructions once i can get back my BF2 cd and reinstall from scratch... Sure hope it'll work then.