Shoutbox

Last 5 Shouts:

king solomon

Yesterday at 09:39:32 pm
yah, today slt came to my shop to offer fiber. I ASKED what am i going to do with NIGHT "GB"..  should i open the shop @ night? they went away.. idiots

Jiehfeng

Yesterday at 07:37:13 pm
So yeah, I was right more or less. The situation is bad, that you can't deny. Having a fibre connection, the speeds are great, but the "GB" prices, man...

king solomon

Yesterday at 06:18:52 pm
it's limited by Greed, they spend billions on advertising rather than Tower Upgrades..

i5hananto

Yesterday at 11:47:44 am
caps started as way to manage congestion but now its mostly about profit. if it was really about congestion bandwidth caps can be applied at only peak times and off peak can be kept unlimited. here is a nice writeup on the matter
https://arstechnica.com/staff/2014/10/analysis-wireless-data-caps-mor

Xenocide

Yesterday at 08:21:47 am
steelseries is sesky.

Show 50 latest
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 387498
  • Total Topics: 31641
  • Online Today: 225
  • Online Ever: 378
  • (December 09, 2010, 07:31:23 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 157
Total: 159

Author Topic: Kings of LAN: July '17 - Dota 2  (Read 813 times)

Offline R_L

• Death Company
  • Administrator
  • Immortal
  • Xiphos eSports
    • View Profile
    • GameLadders.LK
Kings of LAN: July '17 - Dota 2
« on: June 06, 2017, 07:31:12 pm »
Do you have what it takes to be the King of LAN in Dota 2? The coveted annual Kings of LAN series which began in 2011, is back this year, with Dota 2 in July 2017!

Dates
01, 02 July 2017 from 09:00 a.m. onwards each day

Venue
GameEdge Gaming

Kings of LAN: July '17 - Dota 2 would follow:
- General Competitive Rules
- Gamer.LK Ranked | DOTA 2 Competitive Rules
Please read all the rules before registering for the tournament. If you do not accept the rules, do not register. Please note headsets will NOT be provided.

Registration will be Rs. 500 per head (Rs. 2,500 Per Team)
The registration fee can be paid on the first day of the LAN itself.

Configs & Drivers
If there are any config files, they need to be zipped (zip, rar) and emailed to us at [email protected]. If you are unsure of how to zip a file, Google is your friend. For those of you who have expensive hardware peripherals, if it is absolutely necessary that you should install drivers for your equipment, let us know of such requirements well beforehand.

USB Drives
The use of USB drives or any other portable storage devices are strictly prohibited both by the rules as well as the cafe regulations as well.

Please make sure you bring your own USB Hub if you will be using more than two USB ports for your equipment.

Prizes
Winner: Rs. 10,000/-
Runner-up: Rs. 5,000/-

Facebook Event
https://www.facebook.com/events/437007529993482

Discuss and Find a Team
Make a post in the Sri Lanka Dota 2 Community Group.

Registrations Closed!

If you are unable to see the Registration Form below, click here for the direct link.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 02:28:34 am by R_L »