• Latest: BuDdY
Stats
  • Total Posts: 330626
  • Total Topics: 23819
  • Online Today: 88
  • Online Ever: 378
  • (December 09, 2010, 07:31:23 pm)
Users Online

Author Topic: anyone out there to hack xbox 360 slim to play pirate games?  (Read 3096 times)

Offline dk88

• Noob
    • View Profile
anyone out there to hack xbox 360 slim to play pirate games?
« on: August 05, 2012, 09:04:57 pm »
if you are able to hack the xbox 360 slim to play pirated games (do not want to get banned from xbox live)  with a guarantee .. please reply with your price and how its been done.. thank you!

Offline akramsalim

• Trained Noob
    • View Profile
Re: anyone out there to hack xbox 360 slim to play pirate games?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 11:02:45 pm »
Bro to tell you the truth no one can give a guarantee in SL to play pirated games online. I mean they will gve you guarantee for the mod but they won't give you guarantee that you won't get banned online. There is this guy Chamal from Battaramulla who does the LT 3.0 mod and gives you a guarantee you won't get banned on Live if you play Original discs. But if you check on xbox 360 modding sites(fellas who made the 360 possible to mod),then you will find out that even playing on XBOX LIVE with an original disc has risks of getting banned because the drive is modded. And this Chamal guy sells LT 3.0 discs for a ridiculous amount of Rs 600 for Melodies and Rs800 mfor Verbattims. Whereas shops at MC sells melodies for Rs 400 and Harsha from Gampaha sells Melodies for Rs 300. And when I asked Chamal about his prices he told me to get a disc from Harsha and compare both their Melody discs under a freakin flashlight. And i got 10 discs from Harsha and they worked a lot better than Chamals discs which sells at twice the price. So basically,Chamal Of Dave Computer Care from Battaramulla is a rip-off.

Coming back to your topic,The 100% way to be completely safe from XBOX LIVE with pirating is the Dual-Boot. The RGH mod. In this mod,you can store game backups and play without discs. You just need the XBOX 360 ISO and you can just store it in your hard drive and play. Simple as that. And when you remove the thing,hackman doesnt load and your console would be as clean as an un-modded brand new console,which results in 100% undetection from XBOX LIVE when you play with an original disc. And the best part is,DLC content for backups are totally free. The mod will cause you a bit high price because of its advantages,but its worth and the 100% undetectable way of playing LIVE. Obviously the backups wont be undetectable if you play online,but you can get offline games for dirt cheap. I'd say the dual boot is ur best bet for playing LIVE. And if for some reason you plan on getting the LT 3.0 mod,don't do it from Chamal. He thinks he has some magical modding skills and comes up with unbelievable theories to his sky-rocketing prices. There are people who will do it for half of Chamal's price. I'm saying this cause i was a regular customer of Chamal and I got about Rs90,000 ripped off from that bugger. With the 360S console. So the safest bet is the Dual Boot with no risk of getting banned if you play on original disc and slightly safe one is the LT 3.0 mod,which has a risk of getting banned regardless of whether you play on original or pirated.

For modding, call harsha-0754466747(just tell that akramsalim recommended you and tell him you wanna be 100% undetectable on LIVE and ask about the dual boot. )

Good luck pirating.

:-D
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 11:14:00 pm by akramsalim »
If this post helped you in any way,then please +1.

Offline Dangerous bro

• Uber Pwnage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 02:35:31 am »

Call this guy he knows what he is doing......

Offline Dave Computer Care

• Uber Pwnage
  • EVERY REPAIR / MODIFICATION IS DONE WITH WARRANTY
    • View Profile
    • Every Repair/Modification is with warranty only from Dave Computer Care
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2012, 03:47:01 am »
i was a regular customer of Chamal and I got about Rs90,000 ripped off from that bugger.

Hi,

You paid me Rs90000/= are you mad ? I just gave you the console fully modded with one complimentary game for just Rs.69000/= pls don't lie like that. The bill total adds up to 71400/= because you purchased 4 more games with it.  :yes: :yes: :yes:

Today even you can't buy a new fully modded console for 80k and I gave it to you on march 2012 remember. Since people forget so quickly i just Attached the bill of yours its not under this Guy's name but his Father's name.  :)

Remember akram salim any x box which is made after 2011 July cannot be modded using Lt 3.0 to play pirated games.  :yes: :yes:

just be thankful you got the console for that price now even if you want to you can't  get the console you have for even 80K.

Yea my game prices are what you state but that's because I use Malasian Disks instead of Chinese once. Remember I told you so even before you got them from me in the first place.

Here is my copy of the bill to refresh your memory with your fathers or uncle's (cant remember-the person who came to collect the xbox)signature on it. :yes: :yes:

Chamal.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 05:30:35 am by Dave Computer Care »
Dave Computer Care, No.50/10,8TH Lane,Wickramasinghepura,Battaramulla. Tel : 0777-335277.
PS2, PS3, X-BOX, New Purchases, Repairs (PS3-Y.L.O.D, R.L.O.D / XBOX-R.R.O.D), All modifications Software & Hardware for   X-BOX & PS3,Fanmods ,Modchips,Services &  Meny More

Offline ramishka

• Pwnage
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2012, 06:46:51 am »
I don't think anyone will give warranty covering playing on XBOX LIVE. Once the mod is done it's up to you to follow best practices and not get banned. If you follow the rules below, you can be relatively LIVE safe on a modded console playing online with backup copies.

- Your console must be flashed with LT 3.0 mod and must be running the latest dashboard version.
- The game ISO you used to burn the disk should be stealth patched and verified. You can do this easily and in one click using a software called ABGX (http://abgx360.net - process your ISO image with Level 3 autofix set in agbx app and it will do the rest).
- You must burn the game using a DVD burner flashed with Burnermax firmware. Burnermax is a special DVD drive firmware that allows you write till the edge of DVD disk. You need this because new XBOX360 ISO image format (XGD3) has 8.5GB of data which require writing till the very edge of a dual layer disk. Only certain LiteOn and ASUS burners are compatible with Burnermax firmware. If you burn using a regular burner, part of the data may get missing and MS may detect it is a backup disk.
- Your DVD disk must verify 100% after burn (or there is a program called kprobe to verify the burn) It is recommended that you use Verbatim DL disks for maximum reliability.

And what? Why would anyone pay Rs 800 or let alone Rs 400 for a Verbatim disk? (im talking about blank disks. I don't know what the average price of a pirated X360 backup copy is). I get Singapore Verbatims at $2.50 per disk from MMSrilanka.com. That translates to around Rs337 per disk (this was after the dollar rate increase. Before that it was around Rs280 or something). I have burned more than 30 games on these disks and none has failed so far. http://mmsrilanka.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=64_65_68 you can order online they will deliver to your house. If you don't have a credit card you can order online and pay by cash when they deliver.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 10:58:56 am by ramishka »

Offline ELE

• Uber Pwnage
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2012, 09:34:55 am »
I don't think anyone will give warranty covering playing on XBOX LIVE. Once the mod is done it's up to you to follow best practices and not get banned. If you follow the rules below, you can be relatively LIVE safe on a modded console playing online with backup copies.

- Your console must be flashed with LT 3.0 mod and must be running the latest dashboard version.
- The game ISO you used to burn the disk should be stealth patched and verified. You can do this easily and in one click using a software called ABGX (http://abgx360.net - process your ISO image with Level 3 autofix set in agbx app and it will do the rest).
- You must burn the game using a DVD burner flashed with Burnermax firmware. Burnermax is a special DVD drive firmware that allows you write till the edge of DVD disk. You need this because new XBOX360 ISO image format (XGD3) has 8.5GB of data which require writing till the very edge of a dual layer disk. Only certain LiteOn and ASUS burners are compatible with Burnermax firmware. If you burn using a regular burner, part of the data may get missing and MS may detect it is a backup disk.
- Your DVD disk must verify 100% after burn (or there is a program called kprobe to verify the burn) It is recommended that you use Verbatim DL disks for maximum reliability.

And what? Why would anyone pay Rs 800 or let alone Rs 400 for a Verbatim disk? (im talking about blank disks. I don't know what the average price of a backup copy is). I get Singapore Verbatims at $2.50 per disk from MMSrilanka.com. That translates to around Rs337 per disk. I have burned more than 30 games on these disks and none has failed so far. http://mmsrilanka.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=64_65_68 you can order online they will deliver to your house. If you don't have a credit card you can order online and pay by cash when they deliver.

thanks for the info about the dvds man.you know where to buy one of these burners?

Offline ramishka

• Pwnage
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2012, 11:21:13 am »
thanks for the info about the dvds man.you know where to buy one of these burners?

You can get them from Ebay. I myself got one from Unity Plaza for Rs2500 several months ago but I don't think they have stock now. However, BurnerMAX is not compatible with all LiteOn drives. It can only be flashed on certain drive models that has Revision B firmware. Revision C is unsupported. AFAIK Rev B models are now discontinued and prices have gone up even on Ebay for these units. If you plan to get one, the sooner the better.

If you cant find an exact model that is supported, you can get another model and crossflash it. This is what I ended up doing as my LiteOn wasn't directly supported. I posted a short guide on how to do this here http://gamer.lk/index.php?topic=16724.0

Offline akramsalim

• Trained Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2012, 01:07:25 pm »
Hi,

You paid me Rs90000/= are you mad ? I just gave you the console fully modded with one complimentary game for just Rs.69000/= pls don't lie like that. The bill total adds up to 71400/= because you purchased 4 more games with it.  :yes: :yes: :yes:

Today even you can't buy a new fully modded console for 80k and I gave it to you on march 2012 remember. Since people forget so quickly i just Attached the bill of yours its not under this Guy's name but his Father's name.  :)

Remember akram salim any x box which is made after 2011 July cannot be modded using Lt 3.0 to play pirated games.  :yes: :yes:

just be thankful you got the console for that price now even if you want to you can't  get the console you have for even 80K.

Yea my game prices are what you state but that's because I use Malasian Disks instead of Chinese once. Remember I told you so even before you got them from me in the first place.

Here is my copy of the bill to refresh your memory with your fathers or uncle's (cant remember-the person who came to collect the xbox)signature on it. :yes: :yes:

Chamal.

I agree I got the console from you for 69k. But what about the damn overpriced games you gave me? I spent about 15k just for games from you. And Verbs at Rs800 and Melodies at Rs 600 are you high?? Malaysian discs my arse the Melodies you gave me are same as Harsha's melodies. And if your discs were so gerat then why the hell was I unable to complete Mass Effect 3(the game got stuck halfway)?? And i couldn't even start Arkham City and Tekken 6,,, Arkham City of course you gave me a replacement but I paid you Rs 600 for Tekken 6 what about that? I got the same damn game from Harsha for half the price and it worked better than our bloody Malaysian disc. Just because I was new to consoles you talked me into this mod that mod for a 360 SLIM. As far as I know the slim doesn't get RROD it ust gets the extremely rare Red Dot....AND BY FULLY MODDED COULD YOU PLEASE ELABORATE ON WHAT FULLY MODDED MEANS??? Can't get a fully modded console for 80k what are you smoking man a brand new 360S sells for about 50k in SL and if you get it down from overseas its like $300. If you were the gentlemen people always talk about you would just sell me the damn unit and not talk me into those useless mods. And I remember a very shitty thing you told me. 2 actually.

1.My console didn't come with a headset so you threw in a headset yourself.

WTF dude if its really brand new then it should have a damn headset I mean i paid u 69k for the unit and it doesnt have a headset??? That's bull...

2.You put 2 batteries(Duracell batteries) yourself for my controller and the batteries costed you about RS 500...

I jst don't have any comment for the batteries... Too damn ridiculous!
Isn't it

Offline akramsalim

• Trained Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2012, 01:27:21 pm »

And what? Why would anyone pay Rs 800 or let alone Rs 400 for a Verbatim disk? (im talking about blank disks. I don't know what the average price of a pirated X360 backup copy is). I get Singapore Verbatims at $2.50 per disk from MMSrilanka.com. That translates to around Rs337 per disk (this was after the dollar rate increase. Before that it was around Rs280 or something). I have burned more than 30 games on these disks and none has failed so far. http://mmsrilanka.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=64_65_68 you can order online they will deliver to your house. If you don't have a credit card you can order online and pay by cash when they deliver.

Bro by rs 800/Rs550 I meant games burnt on verbattims... Thing is some people can't get the ISO's.... That's why I bought x360 backups....

Offline ramishka

• Pwnage
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2012, 01:38:22 pm »
@akramsalim

To be fair to Chamal I think there is a variant of XBOX360 Slims which doesn't come with a headset. I know because mine didn't come with one (I didn't buy from Chamal).
Not too sure about current console prices but a brand new modded Slim with Kinect cost about Rs74000 at Kiddies Corner and Nastars about 6 months back.

About  DVDs I'm pretty sure a blank Verbatim DL DVD does not cost Rs800 Malaysian or otherwise. As I said earlier you can get Singapore Verbatims for around Rs350 per disk maximum. Melody should be even cheaper. Rs 800 for a burned pirated X360 game does not sound right - i have seen folks sell used originals for as low as Rs2000 on GLK. But then again I'm not an expert on that business model.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 01:43:01 pm by ramishka »

Offline akramsalim

• Trained Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2012, 01:47:35 pm »
@akramsalim

To be fair to Chamal I think there is a variant of XBOX360 Slims which doesn't come with a headset. I know because mine didn't come with one (I didn't buy from Chamal).
Not too sure about current console prices but a brand new modded Slim with Kinect cost about Rs74000 at Kiddies Corner and Nastars about 6 months back.

About  DVDs I'm pretty sure a blank Verbatim DL DVD does not cost Rs800 Malaysian or otherwise. As I said earlier you can get Singapore Verbatims for around Rs350 per disk maximum. Melody should be even cheaper. Rs 800 for a burned pirated X360 game does not sound right - i have seen folks sell used originals for as low as Rs2000 on GLK. But then again I'm not an expert on that business model.

Okay. Thanks for clearing it out on the headset. But what about boasting about the batteries cost him Rs 500,etc etc. I bought the same battery for like Rs 150. And he gave me a 360S slim 250 GB without kinect with all the modifications(which are 85% useless for a slim) for 69k and he stated that I can't get a deal like this for less than 80k even today. I got the unit on 26/3/2012 to be exact. Come on dude second hand 360S are as less as 30k today just check on GLK classifieds then why the hell would it come to 80k today. Do his modifications for a SLIM cost more than the unit itself?? Guess not.

Offline ramishka

• Pwnage
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2012, 02:26:00 pm »
@akramsalim,
I wasn't trying to justify Chamals prices. What I wanted to say is general XBOX360 is severely overpriced in SL market if you buy from a leading vendor. Without Kinect, an LT 2.0 modded Slim console was 57K in Kiddies Corner back then.

Offline Dave Computer Care

• Uber Pwnage
  • EVERY REPAIR / MODIFICATION IS DONE WITH WARRANTY
    • View Profile
    • Every Repair/Modification is with warranty only from Dave Computer Care
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2012, 04:07:31 pm »
Dear Akram,

We test the console before we give it to you for 6 hours straight twice thatís the standard. If you play any game with high vibration batteries go down like nothing. I myself use Duracellís coz they last longer. I get Duracell batteries for Rs 250 a pair from laughs supermarket Talawatugoda .  :)

Any how I really donít know you are aware of this or not on glk most of the new selling x-box units are manufactured after July 2011. The reason behind is that these units cannot be modded with lt because the 5s rom inside doesnít carry the same circuitry as the 4s rom (anything after July 2011 doesnít have the test have point used to change the drive to vender mode).so you must understand that first.

What you got is a brand new unit not a used one and 69k including LT3.0 latest dash and Fan mod included.I gave you the option to buy it without mods for 9k less as stock but you wanted it with modifications done Remember :yes: :yes:.

Since the units are rare and no longer produced the prices went up if you want a unit with a liteon 4s. Now these days even we donít have these to sell except for the once which are no longer moddable with lt.I really donít mind you blasting me but for a valid reason but you should understand the situation first.

One of my clients bought one unit recently (because I didnít have any modifiable units with me still donít  ) with LT 2 mod from kiddies corner (last month) cost  him 76,950/=

So anyhow  as per the games I told you fair and square before you buy that the games I sell are expensive than the games in the market because I do it properly and in a proper disk.

You stated earlier that you spent 90k for the console and now you say 16 games + console costs 90k

but as far as i remembr(We donít issue receipts for games so no records there, otherwise I could have given you the dates you purchased the games from me) you bought games from me twice

once at the time of your console purchase (4games ) and the next time 12 more games (16 disks) if I remember correctly for 8k.

Does 71K + 8K add up to 90K ???????????????????

What happen to the rest of the 11K

To be frank its 79K in total for the LT3.0 Modified + fan modded console plus 17 games (including the complimentary one)

Rest is for you to decide.

Either way Iím not mad you blasted me Iím happy that you found someone to help you with the mods .But dear Akram understand one thing  :yes:
Modifications are coming out every day itís a battle between the pirates and Microsoft as you may head RGH first mod came without dual boot  one dash came out by Microsoft and they are down so they came up with the dual nand trick this can be done on 2 methods. I just attached a doc for your reference. And there is an old hillbilly method as well. (See the docs attached and the link )
Method 1
See the doc attached

Method 2   (hillbilly method)
http://www.consoleopen.com/forum/tutorial-xbox360-jtag-e-reset-glitch-hack/872-eng-tutorial-dual-nand-hy27us08281a-xbox-360-slim-glitch-reset-hack-live.html

But sooner or later this will be taken down by Microsoft because you have to keep in mind that engineers at Microsoft designed the dam thing in the first place. They are far more educated on the subject rather than you and me or any other pirates for that matter.  This has been going down since the first days of the x-box 1st gen till now sometimes pirates win but most of the time the winning party is Microsoft.
So enjoy it while it lasts bro.

Because when you run out of luck with this mod I have no drought that you will blast the very guy you praise now for the time being. How do I know this??? Thatís because I shared the same experience with you.
 ;)
Good luck,
Take care.
Chamal.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 06:40:40 pm by Dave Computer Care »
Dave Computer Care, No.50/10,8TH Lane,Wickramasinghepura,Battaramulla. Tel : 0777-335277.
PS2, PS3, X-BOX, New Purchases, Repairs (PS3-Y.L.O.D, R.L.O.D / XBOX-R.R.O.D), All modifications Software & Hardware for   X-BOX & PS3,Fanmods ,Modchips,Services &  Meny More

Offline Chaos

• Death Company
  • Moderator Team
  • Immortal
    • View Profile
    • The Rose Tinted View
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2012, 04:56:10 pm »
Sigh, every thread has become a Dave bashing thread.

If you don't want to get banned from XBOX Live I suggest you don't crack your XBOX and continue playing originals. Safest bet. Cause Microsoft keeps updating its software and the hackers try to meet it. Somewhere down the line we're the ones who loose out.

So play original. Safest and the best.
ASUS M4A77TD | AMD Athlon II X3 440 @ 3.0GHZ | 2x2GB Corsair XMSIII | 1TB Samsung HD | AXLE ATI Radeon HD 5670 | Samsung 22" LED | Creative Audigy | Creative Inspire 5200 5.1 | Razer Lycossa Mirror Edition | Microsoft Razer Habu | Razer Goliathus | Coolermaster ELITE 310 | RLT

Offline akramsalim

• Trained Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2012, 07:05:17 pm »
Dear Akram,

We test the console before we give it to you for 6 hours straight twice thatís the standard. If you play any game with high vibration batteries go down like nothing. I myself use Duracellís coz they last longer. I get Duracell batteries for Rs 250 a pair from laughs supermarket Talawatugoda .  :)

Any how I really donít know you are aware of this or not on glk most of the new selling x-box units are manufactured after July 2011. The reason behind is that these units cannot be modded with lt because the 5s rom inside doesnít carry the same circuitry as the 4s rom (anything after July 2011 doesnít have the test have point used to change the drive to vender mode).so you must understand that first.

What you got is a brand new unit not a used one and 69k including LT3.0 latest dash and Fan mod included.I gave you the option to buy it without mods for 9k less as stock but you wanted it with modifications done Remember :yes: :yes:.

Since the units are rare and no longer produced the prices went up if you want a unit with a liteon 4s. Now these days even we donít have these to sell except for the once which are no longer moddable with lt.I really donít mind you blasting me but for a valid reason but you should understand the situation first.

One of my clients bought one unit recently (because I didnít have any modifiable units with me still donít  ) with LT 2 mod from kiddies corner (last month) cost  him 76,950/=

So anyhow  as per the games I told you fair and square before you buy that the games I sell are expensive than the games in the market because I do it properly and in a proper disk.

You stated earlier that you spent 90k for the console and now you say 16 games + console costs 90k

but the real  you bought games from me twice

once at the time of your console purchase (4games ) and the next time 12 more games (16 disks) if I remember correctly for 8k.

Does 71K + 8K add up to 90K ??????????????????????????????????

What happen to the rest of the 11K

To be frank its 79K in total for the LT3.0 Modified + fan modded console plus 17 games (including the complimentary one)

Rest is for you to decide.

Either way Iím not mad you blasted me Iím happy that you found someone to help you with but dear Akram understand one thing  :yes:
Modifications are coming out every day itís a battle between the pirates and Microsoft as you may head RGH first mod came without dual boot  one dash came out by Microsoft and they are down so they came up with the dual nand trick this can be done on 2 methods. I just attached a doc for your reference. And there is an old hillbilly method as well. (See the docs attached and the link )
Method 1
See the doc attached

Method 2   (hillbilly method)
http://www.consoleopen.com/forum/tutorial-xbox360-jtag-e-reset-glitch-hack/872-eng-tutorial-dual-nand-hy27us08281a-xbox-360-slim-glitch-reset-hack-live.html

But sooner or later this will be taken down by Microsoft because you have to keep in mind that engineers at Microsoft designed the dam thing in the first place. They are far more educated on the subject rather than you and me or any other pirates for that matter.  This has been going down since the first days of the x-box 1st gen till now sometimes pirates win but most of the time the winning party is Microsoft.
So enjoy it while it lasts bro.

Because when you run out of luck with this mod I have no drought that you will blast the very guy you praise now for the time being. How do I know this??? Thatís because I shared the same experience with you.
 ;)
Good luck,
Take care.
Chamal.

Okay this is gonna be a long post..

XBOX 360 CONSOLE+WHATEVER YOU DID TO IT=69k
Max Payne 3(2 Verbattims)=1600
Driver:San Francisco(Verbattim)=800
Forza Motorsport 4(2 verbattims)=1600
Need For Speed (Verbattim)=800
Battlefield 3(2 Verbattims)=1600
Assassins Creed 2(Melody)=600
Tekken 6(Melody)=600
Gears Of war 3(Melody)=600
Grand Theft Auto IV(Melody)=600
Call Of Duty:Modern Warfare 3(Melody)=600
Red Dead Redemption(Melody)=600
Red Dead Redemption:Undead Nightmare(Melody)=600
Alan Wake(Melody)=600
Fight Night:Champion(Melody)=600
Def Jam:Icon(Melody)=600
Super Street Fighter IV(Melody)=600
WWE 12(Melody)=600
Mass Effect 3(2 Melodies)=1200
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell:Conviction(Melody)=600
Halo:Combat Evolved(Melody)=600
Batman:Arkham City(Melody)=600

Total =Rs85600-1 Melody disc complimentary game(rs600)=Rs 85,000

I never stated you sold me the console for 90k. I stated that you ripped me off about 90k. once again,you ripped me off ABOUT 90k.

Total comes to 85,600. 85,600-600=85,000.

I stated that you ripped me off about 90k cause i consider both the games and the console that you sold me a rip-off.  And I don't really understand whatever you stated cause I ain't so tech-savy. I just started reading about the 360 after you sold it to me If I was a bit more tech -savy then I wouldn't have got ripped off from you.