Offline bk

• View Profile
CS Tournament aftermath
« on: July 06, 2009, 12:12:27 am »
Well a big thank you out to all the guys who came and made this tournament a success. Overall I think things went off well - there were a few unforeseen hiccups PCwise but thanks to Gladi/Inferna/Shad3/Intdr the tournament itself went of well. Also want to thank some of the other guys u helped out aka donnie/biatch/hamza/max.

Also a big thank you to Lifebouy for the sponsorship.

(N) to Determinato / WeMadeYou / MaxLegendz for the noshows.You guys had over a month to register & sort out the dates. Its things like these that ruin the tournament for everyone. Thankfully most of the teams were agreeable to the time changes and regrouping. But all the same respect your fellow gamers - i'm sure you wouldn't like that happening to you.

Please use this thread for constructive complaints

shad3

Re: CS Tournament aftermath
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2009, 12:14:09 am »
your welcome anytime mate.

Offline ViRuS

• Falsus Divertimento
  • GLK Welcome Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2009, 02:20:32 am »
all went g00d. (Y) I hope you guys will have a car park in the future for Bl00d money guys (just kidn on this) & also another AC :P
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 720QM @ 1.60GHz (6MBL3Cache)                                              ASUS Laptop
CS 1.6 Steam                                                                                                                     Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit)
Resolution: 1280x720                                                                                                       Windows sens: 5/11
4GB RAM                                                                                                                             Ingame sens: 5                   
1GB NVIDIA CUDA GeForce GTX 260M                                                                           640GB 7200RPM HD    
Mouse Pad: Steelseries Qck+                                                                                            Mouse: Razer Copperhead 
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2009, 03:15:30 am »
yea nice tourney..but next time try hav some arrangement whr the ppl who dont hav matches can watch matches cuz we spent a hell of a lot of time just sittin outside an waitin..ty

Offline bk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2009, 06:18:13 am »
yea nice tourney..but next time try hav some arrangement whr the ppl who dont hav matches can watch matches cuz we spent a hell of a lot of time just sittin outside an waitin..ty
sorry about that - the projector that we had arranged didn't work coz of a leaked LCD and didn't have time to sort something else out. Def next time will have something to display the games on
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2009, 07:50:25 am »
dilshan ur cool :):):):):)
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2009, 11:23:33 am »
sorry about that - the projector that we had arranged didn't work coz of a leaked LCD and didn't have time to sort something else out. Def next time will have something to display the games on

no worries man..awsm tourney (Y)
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2009, 11:31:06 am »
Yes i agree with that....  
Other than that it's an awesome tournament  (Y)   Gotta chance to watch some awesome matches   ( Semi-finals and finals )  
And another thing put some new keyboards because i saw Etherr saying that "wtf i cant jump"  xD   LOL  ,  in some keyboards the space bar didn't work properly i hope everything will be fine in the next tournament ( Elements Counter-Strike Tournament 2010 )    ;D
And a big thank you to ADMIN GLADI , infa shawn n the all gamers who participate  :)  And the non participants SAD   :\  They messed up the schedule    (N)
Oh and the FOOD !!! yumm yumm  ::)

« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 12:54:16 pm by ryanrioz »
winner winner chicken dinner ^^

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2009, 12:05:52 pm »
awsome tourny.........thanx 4 Dilshan n Libra

Offline Infernez

• Don't strive to be perfect. Strive for excellence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2009, 12:33:17 pm »
And another thing put some new keyboards because i saw eather saying that "wtf i cant jump"  xD   LOL  ,  in some keyboards the space bar didn't work properly i hope everything will be fine in the next tournament

There were some messed up keyboards, but most cases were the keybinds, for who informed us before matches, we fixed it for them. noforcecommands & all.. :)

Offline bk

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2009, 09:24:30 pm »
sorry abt the late response - was away this week. Thnx for all the great comments. I know the keyboards are a bit messed thats why I asked to bring your own keyboards. But in Ethers case it was just a case of key binding xD.

Offline ViRuS

• Falsus Divertimento
  • GLK Welcome Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2009, 09:41:14 pm »
sorry abt the late response - was away this week. Thnx for all the great comments. I know the keyboards are a bit messed thats why I asked to bring your own keyboards. But in Ethers case it was just a case of key binding xD.
me t00... i couldnt plant the bomb once.
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 720QM @ 1.60GHz (6MBL3Cache)                                              ASUS Laptop
CS 1.6 Steam                                                                                                                     Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit)
Resolution: 1280x720                                                                                                       Windows sens: 5/11
4GB RAM                                                                                                                             Ingame sens: 5                   
1GB NVIDIA CUDA GeForce GTX 260M                                                                           640GB 7200RPM HD    
Mouse Pad: Steelseries Qck+                                                                                            Mouse: Razer Copperhead 
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2009, 11:40:39 pm »
hahahah i remember Vp's 5 key was not Working and he he couldn't plant and he had to go running around looking for the Kill XD ;D ;D
Admin : Gamer.LK Sri Lankan CS Server
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2009, 09:39:17 am »
lol ya i saw that..thats alright i guess..in our case we got the round on a 1 v 1 an then when our guy predator realized that he had not changed the defusal button to default...lol..no defusal..tera won.. :D

Offline blaze!

• how do you get crosshair with sniper ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2009, 03:21:27 pm »
hahahah i remember Vp's 5 key was not Working and he he couldn't plant and he had to go running around looking for the Kill XD ;D ;D
haha yea i had to kill him once to get the bomb