With what packages do you download your games from steam?
« on: September 08, 2018, 07:39:29 pm »
I bought Rainbow Six Siege off uplay. Download file is 70GB. I paid to get a crack from one of the local shops here hoping it would work with the key but the cracked files are just 15GB or something. How do you guys download huge game files? Dialog no longer offers their KBB 50 packages
Re: With what packages do you download your games from steam?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 09:56:22 pm »
i have SLT fiber so i get 12.5MBps when i down load with steam, origin or uplay. so the concern revolves around how much  do i need to save from current month. i have about 33Gb in peak and another 6x something (don't remember the  exact) GB in off peak, so the way i solve this problem is i save as much as possible in this month ( at least 50 gb total) so that at the very end of the month i can download 50gb. the rest will be done in begin of the next month in off peak. in fact i have done that several times for such big games.
i7 4770, EVGA GTX 970, 2Gb*4 DDR3 ram, Creative X-fi fatality champion pro sound card, Asus Z97-PRO GAMER , WD 1TB HD, OCZ agility3 90Gb SSD, OCZ Arc 100 240gb SSD, samsung evo 850 250gb SSD, cooler master elite 430 enclosure, Logitech Z5500 sound system, AOC 24" IPS LED back lit monitor,Corsair STRAFE RGB MX RED key board, Logitec G502 protius core mouse, corsair RM750x white PSU.